Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    Mahindra 4110 4x4

Default Re: My New Mahindra 4110

Tiltbed, my mahindra has 13" of ground clearance according to the book. I haven't actually measured it but just by looking that is close. Yes mine has the accumulator at the right rear wheel also.

Tractor
    Mahindra 4110 4x4

Karkamanic, you are right. This is for the draft control. thanks for your help.

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

very nice looking tractor. welcome to the forum.

Tractor
    ford 3000,case SI..Just purchased a 404 Futon (40 hp 4wd) with a koyker FEL

yes with the Mahindra loader as in ranchman`s attch.with the brush hog loader the rear arms clear the acculmator by aprox 3"....thus knocking your clearance to aprox 8 or 9"Like i stated the Mahindra is a very sturdy built tractor.If they would re-rout the acculmator i would be first in line for a new one...Sid

Just purchased a 4110, FEL and 511 backhoe. Had what I thought a great dealer to deal with, (Johnson Automotive) New Haven CT.. I've been looking at many over the last three months. The big 3 were just to high in price and I think the Mahindra 4110 is comparable if not better that other 40 hp range machines.

Tractor
    MAHINDRA/2810

Glad you went with the mahindra, i think it will work well for you. Your right i think dollar for dollar nothing much else compares.

I think you will be happy with your choice. I am very satisfied with the Mahindra 4110 tractor I purchased in September. I have used a lot in just a couple of months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12