Comparison ls 3010 vs kubota 2620 or b2920

/ ls 3010 vs kubota 2620 or b2920 #1  

shafshak

Tractor
1952 Ferguson TO30
hi,i am new to tractorbynet,i am from western pa and have been looking for a versitile tractor for sometime now. and i recently seen a ad about a ls 3010 tractor with loader for $13288.00 i was wondering if that was the going price ? any problems with these new tractors ? parts availibilty ? how hard is it to remove front loader ? i have not heard of these tractors before.i was currently looking at the kubota b2620 or a b2920 with loader and mid mount mower. all anwsers welcome .thanks

/ ls 3010 vs kubota 2620 or b2920 #2  
LS may be a new-to-you name plate, but they aren't new. They've been sold here as McCormick, Farmtrac, Montana, some Mahindra perhaps, and others.

Made in Korea. You'll have to decide if the fit 'n finish competes with Kubota and whether the resale will ever hold the same magic as the big orange brand.

As for parts and such, that ought to be little worry, given how many LS made tractors are out there. Even New Holland is selling a line of re-badged LS tractors.

You will find that LS will only save you a relatively small amount. You'll have to decide whether it is enough to make your decision for you.

/ ls 3010 vs kubota 2620 or b2920 #3  
The smart buyer does a lot of research and test drives as many tractors as they can. Don't know anything about the LS tractors. Of course, it's hard to go wrong buying Kubota from a reliability and resale standpoint. But, often there are other factors that must be taken under consideration. Consider your uses and what features best support those. Then go test driving and dealing. There are a lot of good choices out there these day from K, JD, MF, NH, Bobcat, Kioti, LS, TYM and so on.

/ ls 3010 vs kubota 2620 or b2920 #4  
I'm not familiar with the LS 3010, but if a price comparison helps, I bought my B2920 last April, and paid $15100 for the tractor/loader. The MMM was another $2350. I thought I got a fair deal but it's only a guess.