jinma clone at local tool/tent sale

/ jinma clone at local tool/tent sale #21  
<font color=blue>Part of it too is that my red 204 jinma is durn SEXY!! Atleast my wife thanks so. </font color=blue>

but do you have a Farmer's Tan?

/ jinma clone at local tool/tent sale #22  
Well I dont know about, "farmers tan" but considering I am from Central LA, orginally I have a natural Cajun tan that stays with me year round. My people have a natural tanned look from heritage. :-}

/ jinma clone at local tool/tent sale #23  
Homier will be in town on Monday.......hope they have the tractors at the sale. Kinda been putting the bug in the CFO's ear that I might be able to get a new tractor for $3K.
At the least I want to go look at them, just to satisfy some curiosities.

Jerry

/ jinma clone at local tool/tent sale #24  
the jinmas that homier are selling do not have power steering, nor the 2-stage clutch---standard on almost any dealer-sold jinma. so the old saying-ya' get what ya' pay for? jinmas are one heck of a buy for the tractor you get, for the money, but homier is really selling the cheapest versions available. and it makes me question--who is assembling these for homier? or maybe getting parts for them after sale? do they know what they are doing? doubt it, they don't know one lever from another as told in previous post.

/ jinma clone at local tool/tent sale #25  
They didn't bring any tractors to the sale here........so I didn't get a first hand look at them /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif.

/ jinma clone at local tool/tent sale #26  
go to johns tractor site or to tractor barn's site. they're in previous posts. if ya can't find them, i'll send them or post them. john's site has done more for jinma tractors than any other person i know. the best, most informative information there is out there on jinma tractors

/ jinma clone at local tool/tent sale
Yeah, I was the guy that went to the sale to look them over. The guy I talked to claimed " We get them in and put the hoods and gauges in, and the wheels on,a nd grease them."

I also had to show this guy how to use the extended ranges on the transmission ( high / low ranges, etc ).

But I am glad I saw them... I had been wanting to 'smell' a jinma in person... Overall, even with it's faults.. I was impressed. Parts availability would concern me though.. might want something in writing.. something I could take to court if I had to.

Soundguy

<font color=red>the jinmas that homier are selling do not have power steering, nor the 2-stage clutch---standard on almost any dealer-sold jinma. so the old saying-ya' get what ya' pay for? jinmas are one heck of a buy for the tractor you get, for the money, but homier is really selling the cheapest versions available. and it makes me question--who is assembling these for homier? or maybe getting parts for them after sale? do they know what they are doing? doubt it, they don't know one lever from another as told in previous post.