Is your acreage...a followup

/ Is your acreage...a followup #1  

B7500

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500 HSD
When I asked you guys if the acreage you own was enough I was (am) toying with the idea of buying more land that sits on both sides of me. What the overwhelming theme of the responses was that more is definitely better. The ability to "distance" yourself from the nearest neighbor played utmost to everyone's idea of bliss. This is not to say us tractor drivers are unsociable we just like to work our machines without being under the scope of thy neighbor.
This web sight has cost me dearly. Literally four months ago I didn't even have a clue what a tractor did. Let alone a backhoe or front end loader. Now, I have all three with an eye on a chipper, snow blower, log splitter ect. I bought five acres to "just put my camper on". Now, I've built a 28 X 30 garage and will break ground in the spring for the new house. I can't wait all week to head up to the "property". I love the quiet, the room and the million excuses to play on my tractor.
It looks like you all persuaded me into buying more land. Thanks! I guess. My bank account has taken a beating but I sure am enjoying life.
Oh ya, my wife says thanks too.
-Terry

/ Is your acreage...a followup #2  
"Too much is never enough."......................David Bowie

/ Is your acreage...a followup #3  
<font color=blue> My bank account has taken a beating but I sure am enjoying life.</font color=blue>

You are just doing your part as a patriotic American to help stimulate the economy. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif