need help deciding

/ need help deciding #11  
My personal preference for pure stability are the BX and L. You can increase the stability on cross hills with the B by adding spacers, but the B just feels too tippy to me. You can't always go by "feel" though, so someone who uses a B regularly can give you much better advice. My L5030 seemed tippy, but use has proven it to be quite stable.

I got along alright with my B2910 with loaded tires. When I got my L4400 I was very paranoid the first couple trips into the timber. But now I realize it was the size difference that made me nervous. It also has loaded tires and my tires are set out to approximately 70" outside measurement on R4s. Like you, I'm used to it now and would say it's very stable.

/ need help deciding #12  
I got along alright with my B2910 with loaded tires. When I got my L4400 I was very paranoid the first couple trips into the timber. But now I realize it was the size difference that made me nervous. It also has loaded tires and my tires are set out to approximately 70" outside measurement on R4s. Like you, I'm used to it now and would say it's very stable.

I haven't measured mine, but I had them set all the way out before delivery and recommend that to anyone working on hills.

I agree on size often making one seem more tippy.