TC30 vs L3000

/ TC30 vs L3000 #1  

marceldig

Tractor
Kubota L3000F
I've narrowed my choices to the New Holland TC30 or the Kubota L3000. Any comments as to the better choice? Thanks.

/ TC30 vs L3000 #2  
<font color=blue>Any comments as to the better choice? Thanks.</font color=blue>

Certainly. The one you LIKE best./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif They're both good tractors.

/ TC30 vs L3000 #3  
Well, I bought my TC30 about six months ago and some of the specs are now fading in my mind. But, I did compare the two. The biggest factor in choosing the TC30 over the L3000 was the open operator station on the TC30. The TC30 has lots of room for my feet and legs and is easy to get on and off. My TC30 has hydro drive which is not available on the L3000. I can't remember the hydraulic lift specs on the L3000 but my 3pt is rated for 1,600 lbs and my loader is rated for 880lbs. Good luck.

/ TC30 vs L3000 #4  
i would imagine u tried them both? which one do feel more comfortable with? they are both fine tractors, just comes down to personal preference and cost. keep us informed of your decesion .

/ TC30 vs L3000 #5  
Jerry summed up my thoughts exactly, concerning these two tractors.

/ TC30 vs L3000 #6  
I had the same choice. i thought about both of these tractors. i bought the L3000DT . the tc 30 is a good tractor i'm sure . i just liked the kubota .
I have been VERY pleased with mine. i have 35 hours on it and have had it three months.
You didnt say whether you were wanting fwd or not. i would highly recommend it now that i have it. it has come in handy alot!
Both are good tractors i think, i just went orange and have no regrets!