Comparison Kioti vs Bobcat vs Kubota

/ Kioti vs Bobcat vs Kubota #1  

themellos

Tractor
Haven't pulled the trigger yet
Looking at the Bobcat Ct235 vs the Kioti CK35 vs the Kubota B3300SU. Bobcat has the best price, followed by the Kioti with Kubota being the highest. I'm looking at buying new and getting a tractor, loader, backhoe and manual angle snow blade. So far the Bobcat has the best price at 25K, 28K for the Kioti and 29K for the Kubota. This is after all the deals and rebates. Bobcat dealer is furthest away (1 hour) but was real responsive. Kubota is the closest but most expensive. It also looks like the Kioti/Bobcat is built pretty rugged and gets real good feedback.

Anybody have any ideas? Looks like Kubota has a good reputation but I'm impressed with the ruggedness of the Kioti/Bobcat design (same tractor). Looking to use the tractor for small horse farm and for snow removal at the barn.

/ Kioti vs Bobcat vs Kubota #2  
if you are financing the tractor the price differance may not be as much as you think for example bobcat 25000 @5.9% for 60mths =484.51 kubota 29000 @0% for 60 mths =483.33 but to compare with the ct/ck I think you need to look at the L series not the B Randy

/ Kioti vs Bobcat vs Kubota #3  
Looking at the Bobcat Ct235 vs the Kioti CK35 vs the Kubota B3300SU.

The proper Kubota to compare the Kiotis/Bobcats to is the L3240 or L3540,
and those will set you back thousands more than the little B.

Those are all excellent machines, but you will get WAY more tractor for
your money with DaeDong units (CKs and CTs).

/ Kioti vs Bobcat vs Kubota
No financing. Paying cash and the prices above reflect cash rebates. I don't need a mid pto, so I thought the b3300su would be the most economical in that range for Kubota. I'm interested in people's opinion on brand quality, ruggedness, etc... First tractor purchase and I want to get it right. Thanks in advance

/ Kioti vs Bobcat vs Kubota #5  
No financing. Paying cash and the prices above reflect cash rebates. I don't need a mid pto, so I thought the b3300su would be the most economical in that range for Kubota. I'm interested in people's opinion on brand quality, ruggedness, etc... First tractor purchase and I want to get it right. Thanks in advance
I'm not brand bashing, but read through the Kioti forums before deciding.
Kubota and Bobcat are highly respected machines, but as others have said...........you need to compare apples to apples when looking at machines and prices.

/ Kioti vs Bobcat vs Kubota #6  
Not much of a comparison as the Kioti is much more tractor and still thousands less.

Kioti CK35 vs. Kubota B3300SU
Loader lift: 1,155 lbs vs 700 lbs
Hydraulic pump output: 12.7 gpm vs. 9.9 gpm
3pt hitch lift: 1,764 lbs vs. 1,400
Kioti is 3,114lbs vs just 1,929lbs for the b3300 (big difference when you want to do ground engaging work or need stability on a hillside)
Kioti has standards like a full adjustable suspension seat, position control 3pt hitch vs. a difficult quarter-inching system, tilt steering, telescoping end links, rear differential lock, fender mounted loader control vs loader frame mounted, etc...

Warranty:
Kioti has a 24 month unlimited hours bumper-to-bumper and Powertrain is 48 months unlimited hours. 12 months full coverage on loaders, backhoes, and implements.
Kubota is 24 month or 1500 hours bumper-to-bumper and Powertrain is 36 months or 2000 hours (DOES NOT INCLUDE LOADER AND BACKHOE!)
PLUS, Kubota cuts the warranty in half if you use it commercially... :confused2:

/ Kioti vs Bobcat vs Kubota #7  
You will want the larger L Kubota. Cost is more but you are buying a lifetime tractor.

/ Kioti vs Bobcat vs Kubota #8  
Themellos, it seems like you've skipped a couple of steps here, at least with what you've mentioned so far, since you're comparing price tags with such different size tractors. There are some situations where that little Kubota would be a better tractor, and there are others where the larger Kioti/Bobcat machines would make more sense, but there is nothing in your message to indicate whether this has been considered.

I guess I'm urging you to get a better definition of exactly what you expect to be doing with this equipment before getting too fixated on "the best deal". If the smaller size tractor ends up being best for you, well Kioti and Bobcat have some excellent models in that size to look at. Conversely, if you need something bigger, Kubota has bigger models to consider.

The Kioti and Bobcat will probably give you more tractor/$, however that $29k Kubota price is basically MSRP, and you probably need to do some more shopping. But get the size figured out first!

Good luck with your search. I know the dealers are kind of sparse in ME, and tractors tend to be pricey in the Northeast.

/ Kioti vs Bobcat vs Kubota #9  
Agree with Grandad4 in that it is hard to get a real apples to apples comparison if you are not familiar with the machines, just too many models/designations. I have been driving and buying tractors for a lot of years and still get confused going from one brand to the next.

A good idea of what you are going to do and performance needed is really going to be a key ingredient. If I was new to tractors, I wouldn't buy anything without renting a couple of different ones to get a good fix on capabilities.

As to quality, I wouldn't have concerns with any of the models mentioned. I won't buy Kioti/Bobcat due to poor dealerships in my area; has nothing to do with quality. All major brands make good equipment and I don't get fixated on which I can get cheaper, within reason of course.

/ Kioti vs Bobcat vs Kubota #10  
Indeed you are NOT compering apples to apples.

The B-series kubotas are much smaller.

You need to compair to the L-series kubotas. The L series that end in 00 are their economy machines. Less fancy features, but cost less. IMO, they are the Most tractor for the money in kubotas lineup. They are the L2800 and L3400, which are being replace by the L3200 and L3800. They are basically the same tractor with the same specs, just more HP. They also offer a L3700SU which is supposed to be a little less money when bought as a Tractor loader package. These Lxx00 tractors are still just a little smaller and lighter than the CK35, but not by much.

A closer size is the L3240 and L3540. Only difference in them two is HP. But they have more bells and whistles and fancy gadgets too. But you pay for them. But performance wise, they out-spec the CK35

Specs:
.....................CK35........................L2800/3400...................L3240/3540
Loader lift.........1155...........................1142............................1792
3PH lift..............1764..........................1435.............................2646
Hyd. Pump..........12.7............................10.2............................13.2
Weight...............3151............................2650...........................3300