Tractor Sizing What size tractor?

/ What size tractor? #1  

Downeaster

Tractor
Kubota GrandL4330 HST
I own 55 acres, of which 10 is field and the other is young forest. I am looking for a tractor that will run a 72" rotary meduim duty rotary cutter. I am looking at tractors from 25 to 35 pto HP. The landpride RCR2572 specs say that 25 HP is needed and the woods specs a 35HP. Does anyone have experience with this size cutter. I need to be able to mow brush up to 2" with the occasional 3-1/2" tree. I own a DR field and brush mower which specs a 1" cutting capacity, but will cut up to 2-1/2". This mower is too small to keep up with 10 acres. Will this cutter fit my needs and what Hp is necessary to adequatly run this implement?

/ What size tractor? #2  
Downeaster
We carry the Rhino TW72 and Bush Hog 286 medium duty (up to 2" cutting capacity) and the Rhino CY72 (3-1/2" cutting capcity). These mowers (in the 3 pt. models) require a minimum of 40 hp and adequate front weights or loader to properly balast your tractor for saftey. The hp reqirements come into play more when considering the 3 pt. lift capabilities than just power to turn the mower's gearbox.
Lewis

/ What size tractor? #3  
I have a 72" King Kutter bush hog and my Mahindra 4110 does just fine. I would lean to the 35 PTO HP figure. I was considering a 3510 but the dealer said I would have to go with a 60" cutter.