Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    John Deere 4200 MFWD HST w/ JD 420 FEL w/ 61" loader bucket & toothbar & JD 37 BH w/ 12" bucket

Default Re: Flatbed price?

Darin,

Any interest in a 1990 F-450 with a dump bed? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    1961 ford 971

I recently sold a 71 GMC flatbed 350 " 4 spd with granny, 9' bed, wood rail sides .Engine smoked , but still ran good, you could throw a cat through the floor on the passenger side.new brakes ,alt, reg,tires. Asking price was 2000$ should have been higher, first guy bought it.I live in Ohio where rust is a biggee and so it's hard to find anything with any age on it with a decent body. Remember you can always negotiate , like my neighbor say's "I want a million dollars for it but that's negotiable" this rule applies to everthing he sells.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    2004 JD 4310 300CX 72MM, dozers, excavtors, bachoes, loader, tractors.

Gary,

I sure would but I don't think 4wd was an option back then was it? I guess what I'm asking is it 4wd? For the heck of it though please do describe what you have or can get. Would also enjoy a pic if you have one. Thanks in advance

Darin

Tractor
    John Deere 4200 MFWD HST w/ JD 420 FEL w/ 61" loader bucket & toothbar & JD 37 BH w/ 12" bucket

Darin,

It's four wheel drive all right. All four of those rear wheels, that is. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] There's no front wheel drive involved. I don't want to turn this into 'Swap 'n Shop so I'll look for some pics I can email you if you send me your address in a private message here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12