Tractor Dealer at the Mall

/ Tractor Dealer at the Mall #1  

rockyridgefarm

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT347
I enjoy going to Northpark Mall, in Joplin, MO much more these days. for sometime, Murrell Equipment Co from Carthage, MO has had a John Deere store right in the Mall. They have lots of toys, clothing, etc. They have had a nice selection of lawn tractors and a gator, as well as a CUT, or two. Not bad fare for in the mall. They are usually busy selling toys and such. I bet its great exposure for them.

Anybody else know of a similar setup? Maybe its more common than I'd guess...

/ Tractor Dealer at the Mall #2  
Ideal Tractor in Marion, IL has a store in the mall which sells similar merchandise, ie clothing, toys, hats, jackets, etc. Their tractor dealership is in an outparcel of the mall. They have compacts mowers, etc. there.

/ Tractor Dealer at the Mall #3  
Wow...a tractor dealership in a mall. If that happened at one of our local malls I'd definitely starting shopping there again.

Our largest local mall...the Ingleside Mall in Holyoke, MA has about 200 stores...150 sell clothes...40 sell shoes...5 sell CD's....4 jewellery stores....2 eyeglass places...1 dental office....a handfull of restaurants...and the closest thing to hardware/lawn & garden stuff is Sears.

Count your blessings...not all of us are as fortunate.

~Rick

/ Tractor Dealer at the Mall #4  
nope: ain't common around here, but i wish it was. that sounds like a great idea , but bet it is only good for certain areas. enjoy yourself!!!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Tractor Dealer at the Mall #5  
There a mall in Concord,NH and during the coarse of the year,they will have small compact tractors,m/c,cars etc.. on display.

Kind what gets me..some parnets let there child crawl over the whats on display..just doesn't seem right.

/ Tractor Dealer at the Mall #6  
What a great idea! I haven't been to a mall in months but that could make it worthwhile. I wonder if they'll sell enough trinkets to cover the rent? Around here it seems the mega-stores and associated strip malls are more popular than the traditional enclosed shopping mall. Maybe there's a place for a Super John Deere as the anchor and TSC, Northern Hydraulics, Tool Crib, Green Mountain Coffee and of course Cracker Barrel stores all around it /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Tractor Dealer at the Mall #7  
The first time I saw the setup I have now, 4600 with backhoe and loader, it was in the middle of a mall. I told my wife I'd sure like to have that little setup someday.

/ Tractor Dealer at the Mall #9  
Hey, just look at what Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops have done. Now that would be a mall!!

/ Tractor Dealer at the Mall #10  
If they could get Battlefield Mall in Springfield to do that I would start going to the mall again. Then again Joplin is only an hour drive from Springfield. I feel a road trip coming on.