Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Deere 4310 HST MFWD

Default Tractor Dealer at the Mall

I enjoy going to Northpark Mall, in Joplin, MO much more these days. for sometime, Murrell Equipment Co from Carthage, MO has had a John Deere store right in the Mall. They have lots of toys, clothing, etc. They have had a nice selection of lawn tractors and a gator, as well as a CUT, or two. Not bad fare for in the mall. They are usually busy selling toys and such. I bet its great exposure for them.

Anybody else know of a similar setup? Maybe its more common than I'd guess...

Tractor
    MF 165, Kioti 2554

Default Re: Tractor Dealer at the Mall

Ideal Tractor in Marion, IL has a store in the mall which sells similar merchandise, ie clothing, toys, hats, jackets, etc. Their tractor dealership is in an outparcel of the mall. They have compacts mowers, etc. there.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2910, also Honda HT3813 with mower and front blade.

Wow...a tractor dealership in a mall. If that happened at one of our local malls I'd definitely starting shopping there again.

Our largest local mall...the Ingleside Mall in Holyoke, MA has about 200 stores...150 sell clothes...40 sell shoes...5 sell CD's....4 jewellery stores....2 eyeglass places...1 dental office....a handfull of restaurants...and the closest thing to hardware/lawn & garden stuff is Sears.

Count your blessings...not all of us are as fortunate.

~Rick

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

nope: ain't common around here, but i wish it was. that sounds like a great idea , but bet it is only good for certain areas. enjoy yourself!!![img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

There a mall in Concord,NH and during the coarse of the year,they will have small compact tractors,m/c,cars etc.. on display.

Kind what gets me..some parnets let there child crawl over the whats on display..just doesn't seem right.

Tractor
    John Deere 790

What a great idea! I haven't been to a mall in months but that could make it worthwhile. I wonder if they'll sell enough trinkets to cover the rent? Around here it seems the mega-stores and associated strip malls are more popular than the traditional enclosed shopping mall. Maybe there's a place for a Super John Deere as the anchor and TSC, Northern Hydraulics, Tool Crib, Green Mountain Coffee and of course Cracker Barrel stores all around it [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer

The first time I saw the setup I have now, 4600 with backhoe and loader, it was in the middle of a mall. I told my wife I'd sure like to have that little setup someday.

Veteran Member

Hey Rob,

Do you figure if they build it,we will come?

Tractor
    MF 165, Kioti 2554

Hey, just look at what Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops have done. Now that would be a mall!!

Tractor
    Century 3045

If they could get Battlefield Mall in Springfield to do that I would start going to the mall again. Then again Joplin is only an hour drive from Springfield. I feel a road trip coming on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast