Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Cub Cadet 7360SS & Craftsman GT3000 23 HP w/50

Default Re: Opinions on Cub Cadet?

I was wrong in differentiating between the 72xx and 73xx Cub tractors. I just wasn't paying attention. Several of the 7200 series tractors were made by Mitsubishi and are well respected. Gunfighter correctly identified the new (non-Mitsubishi) tractors that I have not heard positive feedback on.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Cub Cadet 7305

I have had my 7305 for 2 1/2 years and have put 150 hours on it. I have been very happy with it. A few months after I bought the tractor, I did have one minor problem with a leaky oring on the three point which the dealer promptly fixed. Part of my reason for picking the Cub was the dealers proximity to me, he had been in business a long time and could service what he sold.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    PT425, Kubota L2050, 3 hydrostatic Exmark mowers. Z21D Kubota ZTR, 2 Kunz acrease wing mowers, 1 rough cut kunz mower, one vintage grasshopper ztr, one vintage gravely ztr, various large garden tracto

is the operator included in the deal?

Tractor
    all makes and models

Cub Cadet builds some fine tractors, and just like everyone else they have build some not so fine. The Compacts have been a good reliable line but are not quite up to the Kubotas. The MTD line up overall has the whole spectrum of pricing and quality covered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12