Default Create garden Kubota 3030 or JD 3720 or miniloader Avant

I will start my own business which consist on create gardens(cerating lawns, plant shrubs, ponds etc.) and clear of snow on winter. So i need some machine to do that. I must have loader and backhoe. I think about kubota 3030 or JD 3720 with fronloader and backhoe of course or mayby better to do this will be miniloader like AVANT?But I dont know anyone who use AVANT loader (Kubota and JD are well known for everyone). Avant can be use also to unload something using forks (I think about 520 series). I dont knows what to do. Maby sameone could help me>

Platinum Member

Default Re: Create garden Kubota 3030 or JD 3720 or miniloader Avant

Why a backhoe? Many lawn companies use skid steer loaders. Much more able to get into small areas than a tractor with loader and hoe.

Must companies also have a dump truck and trailer to haul equipment to the site and to haul materials to and waste from the site.

I know a guy that has been doing a lot of what you posted, but he just uses hand tools, push mower and push blower. Low overhead is a good thing.

Tractor
    2010 Kubota L4240

Default Re: Create garden Kubota 3030 or JD 3720 or miniloader Avant

if you get a front end loader on your tractor with skid steer quick attach bucket you'll be able to easily remove the bucket and put on forks for picking up pallets.

Depending on the size of the project you want to do you might need larger (or smaller) tractor/backhoe/excavator. You might want to consider renting your equipment for awhile until you get a better handle on what will work best for your situation.
    "[tax loopholes] made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and thatís crazy. [...] Do you think the millionaire ought to pay more in taxes than the bus driver or less?" - Ronald Reagan June 6, 1985 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgbJ-...layer_embedded[/I]

L4240 HST, LA 854 loader, Land Pride 72" BB, misc attachments

ZD326 Zero turn mower w/ 60" deck
    Scag V-Ride 36" deck
    Exmark WB 36" deck

L2250 (sold)