Tractor
    Iseki 1910f

Default used kioti price

Hi all, came across a used Kioti tractor at my local dealer the other day seemed to be a good price.He has a one year old 25hp 2wd tractor with 35 hours on it. The asking price is 4500.00 with the balance of the factory warranty. He already offered me 1500.00 in trade for my 2yr old craftsman GT with snowblower. Showed me the origional bill of sale 9400.00 any thoughts on if this is a good deal ? thanks

Tractor
    Kioti DK45 and John Deere 455 Lawn Mower

Default Re: used kioti price

Kioti makes a good product. I'm not familiar with the model you are looking at, but unless Kioti has changed their policy recently, their warranty does not apply past the original owner. If he is a Kioti dealer, then he may be able to "work with you" on any warranty issues. Ted DK45

Tractor
    John Deere 4200 MFWD HST w/ JD 420 FEL w/ 61" loader bucket & toothbar & JD 37 BH w/ 12" bucket

That sure sounds like a lot of tractor for the money to me-warranty or not.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 2516

Yeah that is plain cheap. Like the other user said. I don't believe that Kioti warranty's are transferable. Check into that. I'd get it warranty or not if it looks good.