new holland or Kubota?

/ new holland or Kubota? #1  

snowman2

hello folks,

I am driving myseld batty trying t odecide between a 03 tc 33d or a kubota Grand l 30-35 hp

each would be 4 wd and hyro stat ( i think)

any advice would help

/ new holland or Kubota? #2  
Hi,

My guess is you shoud decide whether you like the color blue or orange better...

Both are good...

Test drive them both...then step back and take a moment to decide...

Kubota here...but after it is all done...prabably not much difference...

Bill in Pgh, PA

/ new holland or Kubota?
thanks,

i need to drive th kubota, everyone around us has kubotas, they love them, some of the women wher etalking abot hteir tractors like they were husbands!

/ new holland or Kubota? #4  
They are both good machines. I think you should buy which ever one has the best dealer locally!

For me the same dealer sold both Kubota and NH so that wasn't part of the decision. I ended up with a L3010 because I thought the engine and HST where smoother running than the NH and after reading the post on this board for a while the NH's seemed to have some minor problems and the grand L's where essentially trouble free. IMHO

The good news it's like trying to decide between buying the Mercedes or BMW....you can't go wrong. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ new holland or Kubota? #5  
New Holland TC33D a tried and true proven model. That has been around for a few years now. And it appears that the company has remedied most of the initial production problems.

Kubota although a great manufacturer, has just replaced the models in the Grand L series with new ones. And although they have some nice new features coming out, it may take a while for this new line to rid itself of any of the initial production problems that may appear.

/ new holland or Kubota? #6  
u really need to try them out , after using them u will get a fell for what u like. what is comfortable for me may not be for u.

/ new holland or Kubota? #7  
When dealing with a new machine.. any of the "big three" are winners... Just depends on price, color, options, and the dealer.

Around here, My local new holland dealer was cheaper than orange, but not as cheap as the MF dealer... but the MF dealer was creepy.. and the orange dealer wasn't interested in answering my questions....so I bought blue.
Just get what you are comfterable with... can't go wrong with either choice.

Soundguy

/ new holland or Kubota? #8  
See if you can take a test spin on each model..than go w/your gut feeling. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ new holland or Kubota? #9  
I agree with Thomas. But try to drive both the same day. You can't go wrong with either one. See how they both start when cold and how much smoke from each machine. Work the HST on both machines and see how each one feels. If you take your wife, she will probably want Blue.

/ new holland or Kubota? #10  
<font color=blue>If you take your wife, she will probably want Blue. </font color=blue>

Mine actually like the orange better, but I bought Blue because I liked the dealer better. Luckily she seems to have forgiven my color choice & enjoys using the tractor. She's still waiting for me to install a horn for her, so she can "communicate" better with me when we are out doing work,

Beep Beep, get out of the way,
Beep Beep, hurry up, fill the bucket with the apple drops so I can drive around & have some fun
Beep Beep, Hi!

I just hope she doesn't start asking the tractor how come it's not more romantic.