Price Check Question about selling my BX2360

/ Question about selling my BX2360 #1  

tclayton18

Tractor
Kubota BX2200
I have a 2009 BX2360 i bought brand new with a 54" MMM with a mulching kit and a FEL and R4 tires, I have got a few offers but all in the $9,000 range, I payed around 14k new so i'm thinking these offers are low, many people have told me kubota tractors hold there value very well, any thoughts would be appreciated, by the way my tractor has 26hrs on it and is in like new condition.

/ Question about selling my BX2360 #2  
I think it would be worth more than 9k, maybe 10-12k. At one time Kubota had 0% financing, which can make it a little harder to sell a like new tractor.

Last edited:
   / Question about selling my BX2360 #3  
You have to be incredibly patient.

I sold a "like new", relatively low hour BX1860 last fall to a cash buyer.
I got the right buyer, but this was after a dozen offers from buyers who might have bought it, but we'll never know. Their offers were similar to your experience, very low ball. I say might have bought, because these low ball shoppers seem to enjoy the looking and making low offers. Most barely looked at the machine seriously, and that was a give away to me.

The right buyer will come along. It just takes time. Lot's of it, if need be.

If you do not have the time or are unwilling to take the time, because of personal circumstances, you will be selling it too cheap to a bargain hunter. Sometimes, that's one's only choice. Here's to hoping that is not your situation.

/ Question about selling my BX2360
I definitely am going to be patient, My biggest concern is that I did not want to just give it away,thanks for the reply's..if anyone else has any opinions I would love to hear them, again thank you.

/ Question about selling my BX2360 #5  
Barlow's have a similar machine to yours listed here:
Fourth one down, I believe.

Used Kubota Tractors

As you can see, your offers have been far too low. Now, please realize that Brady will take $500 off his asking price to a buyer who walks in with cash. That's his listed price. You also cannot expect to get what a dealer gets for equipment. Selling used gear next to new stuff, in front of a repair shop, always fetches a premium.

Nonetheless, this ought to give you a pretty good idea of what is going to be more fair offer. Best regards,

/ Question about selling my BX2360 #6  
Do you have an Ad on this site? If you are trying to sell it on Craig's list, most of them are looking for bargains (cheap). Keep trying...

/ Question about selling my BX2360 #7  
Too low.