Kioti CK25 Value

/ Kioti CK25 Value #1  

kylecpalmer

Tractor
Kioti CK25
I have a Kioti CK25, I think it's a 2005. Runs great has 210 hours. 4wd with rear tiller and a scraper blade. Anyone know what I can get out of it selling to a private party? Thanks Kyle in KY

/ Kioti CK25 Value #2  
I have a Kioti CK25, I think it's a 2005. Runs great has 210 hours. 4wd with rear tiller and a scraper blade. Anyone know what I can get out of it selling to a private party? Thanks Kyle in KY

Does it have any damage? Also, how about a FEL? What is the status of the maintenance and what tires?

Chris

/ Kioti CK25 Value #3  
Is it gear or HST? New style loader or old style (if any)? Mid PTO? I'm thinking about $12K if HST and new style loader, depending on what part of the country. If no loader, maybe $10K. Tougher sell with no loader, as that tractor is a beast for loader work, but is light on HP for some PTO jobs (esp. HST).

/ Kioti CK25 Value
It is hst, no damage, maintained regulary, tires are in moderate to good condition, it is a front loader, also is located in KY...how much should I list it for and what is the best method of getting it sold? Thanks again for the replies

/ Kioti CK25 Value
It is a pto

/ Kioti CK25 Value #6  
The mid PTO (not the rear) is an option. Only adds value for those looking to put a MMM under it, or a front mount snow blower, and isn't all that expensive to get new and put it on yourself. New, not including the tiller, I think it goes for around $16K with the loader. Depending on the tiller condition/type. I think you are looking at $12K +/-. There's a CK30 gear with loader on tractorhouse with similar hours where they are asking $10K and that's a steal. Geographic area will also have an impact. I'd also consider separating the tiller from the tractor. Good used tillers are hard to find and there'd be plenty of demand for it. Likewise, someone looking for a tractor may not be looking for a tiller and might not want to pay the premium for it.

/ Kioti CK25 Value #7  
With Kioti and Bobcat running dueling specials the past couple years, you could pick up a CK25/CT225 for $12K new with loader, R4/industrial tires, mid PTO and sometimes remote hydraulics. Back blades and tillers can vary wildly in price, so YMMV tacking those on.

-rus-

/ Kioti CK25 Value #8  
Really? That cheap for new? I know that was the going rate 2 years ago. But, from what i've seen, I thought most were paying closer to $15K for 25's and $16K for 30's here lately. Could be wrong though.

/ Kioti CK25 Value #9  
I agree, sell the tiller seperate. In my experience you usually just about give away implements when you package them with a tractor. A good used 5' Tiller could bring $800 or so.

The big issue you have is that Kioti now makes tractors for BobCat. They are in a pricing challenge and you can get them new with a loader for not much more money. I priced out a 35HP Bobcat last summer, cannot remember the model but it was the large chassis one not the small chassis, New Style Quick Tach FEL, R1's as special order, HST and it was in the $15,000 range with no haggling.

I would think I would try for $12,000 and see if you can get anyone to bite but in my area I would guess its about a $10,000 tractor tops.

Chris

Last edited:
   / Kioti CK25 Value #10  
Check out this post in the Kioti forum and see what the dealer has to say:

Ready to pull the trigger on a CK35 - TractorByNet.com

The CK35 is the exact same tractor with more HP. I'm pretty sure the price difference is under $2K. So, 16400 for a CK35 is a kick-butt price , then about 14,400 would be good for a CK25. Right about where I said it would be. But, yep if it's me I'd probably pay $2K more for brand new, mainly just to get the warranty. But, like that post states, 14,400 would be a great price and might be hard to find nowadays. No sales tax helps you some too. Still, you'd be doing good to get 12,000. But guys trying to find something as good for similar money from other makers will be disappointed. They will likely cost much more money. So, it's still competitive and is the best loader tractor in its class too, bar none. Just got to find a buyer that wants a good digger where 2 or 3 grand means more than warranty.