Smallest tractor with a cab

/ Smallest tractor with a cab #1  

bowhunter3030

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L4060hstc & Kubota B2601
What is the smallest tractor with a cab with heat and ac on the market?

/ Smallest tractor with a cab #2  
We have a Deere 2305 at work for plowing and salting sidewalks. Its an 18HP diesel 4x4 with factory hard cab and heat. Its pretty small. Don't think it has A/C though.
I have a Mahindra 2615 HST 4x4 that I just put a soft cab on. Aftermarket heat, no A/C.
I'm sure most companies can outfit a small (18-22HP) tractor with a cab and heat. A/C may be a tough call for a small tractor. You usually see that in large tractors.

Last edited:
   / Smallest tractor with a cab #3  
I believe tha the Kubota B3030 HSTC has heat and ac.
DevilDog

/ Smallest tractor with a cab #5  
to me they are talking bout a factory cab.

/ Smallest tractor with a cab #6  
Kubota B3030 is the smallest tractor available from the factory with heat and air. There are some aftermarket units available but after you install them at a higher price you might find another shortage such as charging systems or cooling system problems.

/ Smallest tractor with a cab #8  
I believe tha the Kubota B3030 HSTC has heat and ac.
DevilDog

That would be the HSDC. The cold weather version is the HSDCC, which includes rear wiper/defogger. Heater and air conditioner will both drive you out of the cab if you crank 'em.
Not sure about other brands but when I purchased it was the smallest Kubota with a factory cab.
I ditched an open station JD 790 for this tractor and never looked back.
I believe that Deere's smallest tractor with factory cab is the 3320. I checked into those also, but I seem to recall them being quite a bit more $$ than the Kubota. I don't recall the exact figures, but I'm thinking the JD was around $4,000 to $4500 more than what I paid for the Kubota.

/ Smallest tractor with a cab #9  
ok....i have just been out there trying to find the same thing. i ended up with the kioti dh45 se hst....but it wasn't the smallest cab tractor, just the best equipped for the dollar that i could find. Kubota had the SMALLEST with FACTORY CAB HEAT AND AIR....but it was one of the most expensive. There are alot of makes out there that had smaller cab tractors, but had heat only. I wish that there were more makes in the 30-35 HP range with factory cab and air, but maybe there wouldn't be enough HP to do anything with after you take into account the HST, Power steering and a/c,,,,not sure. What really erked me was the fact that every brand needed EXTRAS....cept the Kioti. None of the other cabs included rear lights, rear wipers , rear hydraulic ports or a radio. they added A LOT (TYM did offer 1 rear port...my mistake). Kioti included ALL these in the price plus $450 for additional rear port. If it was only a few dollars difference i wouldn't of minded, but i saved over $10,000 over what John Deere bid me, and over $7,000 what Kubota offered me. I was kinda skeptical about the Kioti brand, but after doing about 1 months of online research, i really haven't found ANYTHING really bad about peoples experiences with the Kioti brand. Sure, some will say....how about service work, and parts. well my local sales company has been selling them for 5 years, and a second dealer has opened even closer. And besides, i can fix nearly anything in a pinch...been doing that out here for 16 years.

/ Smallest tractor with a cab #10  
We have a Deere 2305 at work for plowing and salting sidewalks. Its an 18HP diesel 4x4 with factory hard cab and heat. Its pretty small. Don't think it has A/C though.

JD 2305 is a 24HP diesel 4X4, 18 PTO HP. There is NO factory cab available for it