best backhoe?

/ best backhoe? #1  

BWS

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota l3830 hst/723 fel
frame mount for 30-35hp woods,bradco,great bend??thanks

/ best backhoe? #2  
For daily commercial use, the Bradco is built sturdier and out powers the others hands down. Of course you will have to pay extra for it. For the average homeowner both Woods and Great Bend make good quality hoes.

I have a Woods 7500 hoe that gets used part time for smaller commercial excavation and landscape projects. It is holding up well. But then I am vey familar with a small hoes limitations and stay within them.

/ best backhoe? #3  
don't know if there is any such thing as best anything! it all depends on what you want to do with the BH. if it to be used commercially then you want to go with heavier unit, but for just useage round the homestead the woods or great bend will be fine. you know your requirements.

/ best backhoe? #4  
Bradco has the best out there i think,but for the ocasional homeowner light uses there all ok, Mazzotti is another good, less expensive model, but bradco beets them all.
Hardy is also another good one, the have extenda hoes availible, but are expensive.

/ best backhoe? #5  
I think the biggest OEM backhoe available is usually your best bet. They were made to work together. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ best backhoe? #6  
I got a price on a Nardi 7 1/2 hoe w/pump kit and 18" bucket for $4600.00 new. I have only seen the literature at www.easternfarmmachinery.com so any comments on them would be appreciated.

/ best backhoe? #7  
<font color=blue>Mazzotti is another good, less expensive model</font color=blue>

My father-in-law is in the market for a backhoe and was looking at Mazzotti. Do you have any personal experience with them? Finding someone who has actually used one has proven tough... Any comments on their strengths/weaknesses would be appreciated.

John Mc

/ best backhoe? #8  
I had a Kubota self contained hoe on the back of a 245DT. It did ok for a light hoe, no breakage, except for the swing chain. I was always fixing that. If you can find one that swings without any chains I would be happy for you.