L2350

/ L2350 #1  

Anonymous Poster

I'm curious why I don't see more discussion on L 2350. I am considering one for my new 10 acres. 1995 mdl with la450 loader. 640 hours in excellent shape. I hav'nt purchase before so I don't know what attachments I would really appreciate. (Will be developing hobby farm and building house.) Also available is 60" woods grader box, blade, bush hog and finish mower. 48" Kubota tiller. TSC auger. and 97 mdl Kubota bachhoe. Tractor is priced at $9500. All attachment are in good condition. What would be decent buys? All feedbaqck is appreciated.
Thanks

/ L2350
I saw a L2350 on a Deere dealer lot last year in eastern Wisconsin. It had been parked there through last winter and into spring this year before I stopped in to learn any information on it. It was in rough shape. Bucket bent, faded paint, dents, weather checked hydraulic lines, knuckles on tires wore almost smooth, gear selector welded back on, seat wore out with foam padding held in place with duct tape, you get the picture. Over 2500 hours. Dealer was firm at $10,000. It sold before the end of July.

/ L2350 #3  
I you get all the attachments with it, it should be in your garage by now. That is if the tractor is in good shape. I had a 3450GST a few years back. Nice tractor, low gear just wasn't slow enough for fine tilling. tractor and loader alone was 17,700