Buying Advice finding a dozer

/ finding a dozer #1  

monk62553

Tractor
Kubota L4330 HSTC, Kubota B2710, Kubota L48 TLB, Bobcat 843B
Hello all,

I am in need of advice! I do a lot of volunteer work at our local boy scout camp, and we are in need of a small dozer (d3 small or similar) I have a person that is willing to buy a machine for us, however this is a low budget operation. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to look for a machine? im constantly checking e-bay and craigslist but was hoping that there are other sites as well. thank you in advance for any help!

Andy

/ finding a dozer #2  
My D3 was a trade on a new John Deere and I bought it off the Deere lot. Found it by calling around.

Where are you located? They do come up from time to time here in Northern CA on craigslist.

/ finding a dozer
I'm in central Illinois

/ finding a dozer #4  
We are a small locating business that helps people and businesses locate equipment. We find a lot of equipment in government and public auctions. All which can be found on the internet, some require you pay a fee to be a member. Some also charge a buyers fee that can be up to 20% so be careful of this. Hope this information is helpful to you. If you would like to speak or have any other questions you can email me at haulifyoucall@gmail.com.

/ finding a dozer #5  
You could try machinery trader or iron planet.

Good luck!

/ finding a dozer #7  
Hello all,

I am in need of advice! I do a lot of volunteer work at our local boy scout camp, and we are in need of a small dozer (d3 small or similar) I have a person that is willing to buy a machine for us, however this is a low budget operation. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to look for a machine? im constantly checking e-bay and craigslist but was hoping that there are other sites as well. thank you in advance for any help!

Andy

machinery trader, you can simplify your search to $$$ being spent, area, type and so on.

/ finding a dozer #8  
I work with someone that bought a D3 about a year ago. I think they found it on line from a website like machinery trader or tractor house. You have to be willing to travel a little bit to get what you want. They looked for several months and did some traveling to find what they wanted at the price they wanted. They have had good luck with it, I think the only major problem was they had to pull the radiator to get it repaired. The price of a new one was insanely high.

/ finding a dozer #10  
Make sure the person you are dealing with knows what to look for. The under carriage of a dozer can be costly. Since it's all steel it's also very heavy so most handymen can't do the work. It took me some time to find my Case 450B. I found it on Machinery trader at a dealer not too far away.