2nd tractor

/ 2nd tractor #1  

newlife

Tractor
New Holland TC35
OK I did it. My TC35 normally lives at my house and gets used for everything, bush hogging, snow blowing, road grading and most of all loading fireworks equipment. Last fall I took it to our summerplace to do some work there, it was so nice to have it there, mowed fields whenever I wanted, dug the hole for the pad to my new garage, took out the docks. It ended up being there for 3 months (100 miles away from my house) Problem was I needed at home a bunch of times and it was too much of a PIA to go get it.
I started looking last month and found a great deal on a used TC48 (800 hours on it) and it just arrived (I bought it through Tractorhouse). So I am new a 2 NH tractor owner. As soon as this nasty winter gets over, I will bring the TC35 up the coast. Thanks to my lovely wife who let me buy it.

/ 2nd tractor #3  
Congratulations, I did the same thing last year and bought a used L5030 to keep where I live. Our other tractors are only four miles away, but when work needs to be done on both places, it was just too much of an aggravation.

/ 2nd tractor #4  
2's always better'n one.

congrats!

soundguy

/ 2nd tractor #5  
You can never go back to just having one now. It spoils you. You will also like the extra HP.

Congratulations and throw us a picture if you get a chance.

/ 2nd tractor #6  
I'm actually looking to do the very same thing. I have a MF1643, which is great, but I'd like to have another tractor. It would be so nice to have one for bush hogging and another to do other chores at the same time. I'm looking at a mid 60's Allis-Chalmers D15 or D17. Great old tractors.

/ 2nd tractor #7  
newlife
We need pics of them together before they get separated. :)

I misread the name as newwife after seeing the thread title "2nd tractor". :D

/ 2nd tractor #8  
congrats on your new tractor.