Bad Boy Mowers - any thoughts???

/ Bad Boy Mowers - any thoughts??? #1  

harleyguy302

Tractor
Kubota BX24
I am finally going to buy a new mower this year. I am really interested in the badboy that I seen at TSC last fall and again this spring. I love the big 60" deck and heavy build. Has anyone bought one of these yet? I would like to hear peoples thoughts. I was going to buy a deck for my Kubota bx24 but I feel I could mow way faster with this since I have alot of trees. Plus the mower deck and bagger setup was $4000 for the bota.

/ Bad Boy Mowers - any thoughts??? #2  
Search "Everything Attachments". Ted, the owner (who is a member on here) sells them.

/ Bad Boy Mowers - any thoughts??? #3  
They are a really good buy. Check for a real dealer though, not a box store. Just like JD they sell bottom line models at the box stores and for a little more you can get a commercial grade unit at a real dealer.

Chris

/ Bad Boy Mowers - any thoughts??? #4  
They are a really good buy. Check for a real dealer though, not a box store. Just like JD they sell bottom line models at the box stores and for a little more you can get a commercial grade unit at a real dealer.

Chris

+1 Have you ever seen the riders that JD sells in Home Cheapo? :confused2::(

/ Bad Boy Mowers - any thoughts??? #5  
I bought mine last year and have no complaints with it...I didnt buy it at tsc, bought mine a local farm and home store...Love the heavy duty deck on it...My yard is a little rough so I wanted the heavy deck, not the preformed one..Had to do a little adjustment on the deck to tweek the cutting adjustment for my particular yard but other than that no problems..The 60 inch deck makes cutting time a breeze, i had a 42inc riding mower that I used for years, and finally made the plunge with no regrets

/ Bad Boy Mowers - any thoughts???
Thanks for the replies. I did finally locate a couple dealers in my area. It looks like they are about about 60 miles away in either direction. I guess I just have to decide if I want to drive East or West.

/ Bad Boy Mowers - any thoughts??? #7  
I bought a 27HP liquid cooled Kawasaki powered, Bad Boy Lightening Z in 2005 or 2006. I've used it alot and it's indestructible.

About the only thing that I can say negative about it is that the controls are a little more sensitive than other Z's I've operated. If you have a little time on a Z it will be no problem, but if it's your first, spend some time in the open before doing your trimming.

Not only has the machine impressed me, but when I bought mine, the company behind it was EXTREMELY impressive. They made a small modification at no charge. At least at that time, they did business the old fashioned way, taking really good care of customers.

/ Bad Boy Mowers - any thoughts??? #8  
The mowers look pretty good. Never have run one though. They are made in Arkansas I believe and are a very fast growing company! They had a big display in the main hall at the National Farm Machinery Show this year in Louisville. Near Deere, Kubota, etc. That takes some money!

I'm not crazy about the companies name (Bad Boy) but I can get over the name and their little dog logo too.... if the mowers are good. LOL

I like them much better than Dixie Chopper! Never been a fan of those. Just too homemade appearing for my taste. But their all terrain vehicle for wheel chairs is real clever.

/ Bad Boy Mowers - any thoughts??? #9  
bought my ZT Pro 27 series last year. it cut my mowing time in half. was using and still do use my woods 60" 3pt. fm.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,305
  • tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 856
   / Bad Boy Mowers - any thoughts??? #10  
My local Mahindra dealer carries them. Not being in the market, I try not to get to close, lol! You can readily see differences between the ones at TSC and the tractor dealer. Of course, you pay for that.

Nice thing about this dealer is that they carry other brands such as Hustler so you could do some comparison shopping.