Price Check Price quote/Comparison 38-40hp Shuttle

/ Price quote/Comparison 38-40hp Shuttle #1  

markie61

Veteran Member
Tractor
2019 Rural King RK55HC with Loader & Backhoe; 2001 New Holland TC40D with Loader
Dear Folks,

I can now put up Excel spreadsheets. Attached is my first comparison of pricing for 38-40hp shuttleshift units. As you will see from my pricing, I required items that MAY be optional depending on the brand. I was surprised that some dealers were trying to charge extra for standard equipment.

Mark

/ Price quote/Comparison 38-40hp Shuttle #2  
Thanks Mark....You did a lot of work on these...good info

/ Price quote/Comparison 38-40hp Shuttle #3  
Thanks from me too, Mark. I will put the info to good use.

SnowRidge

/ Price quote/Comparison 38-40hp Shuttle #4  
Thank you very much for sharing the information. Any chance you'd pass on the names of the dealers (each seem to be represented by a "code" of some sort on top)? The Kioti is about 2k less than what I've been looking at in the Southern Michigan area, and the JD is surprisingly in line with the other makers.

/ Price quote/Comparison 38-40hp Shuttle #5  
What's the difference between the Branson you priced and the F4350 branson, I was quoted $13500 for a 4350 w/loader here in Michigan

/ Price quote/Comparison 38-40hp Shuttle
If you look carefully at the specs at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.bransontractor.com/>http://www.bransontractor.com/</A> the F4350 is 2WD ( I know the picture has 4WD ). The 4020 has 4WD. There may be some other differences, too, like weight. I didnt look at it because I was focused on 4WD.
Mark

/ Price quote/Comparison 38-40hp Shuttle #7  
The 20 series Branson is the newer model, although there still may be some 50 series on dealers lots. The 4020 is quite a tractor. I sell the Branson in Northern California.

/ Price quote/Comparison 38-40hp Shuttle #8  
I called the dealer back and went to see the F4350's, it is 4wd not 2wd, so your specs. must be incorrect. He said they are last years inventory that's why the price is so good ($13750.00 w/loader and Yanmar engine) The loader is made by Frey in Canada and badged with the Branson name it looks heavy duty. The tractors are all brand new (had my pick of 5) so I told him to put my name on one.

/ Price quote/Comparison 38-40hp Shuttle #9  
The 4350 was available in 2wd or 4wd. That's a lot of tractor for the money.

/ Price quote/Comparison 38-40hp Shuttle
That sounds execellent! You SHOULD buy it!
Mark