Comparison WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #1  

dia480

Tractor
toro 325
Ok, How is everyone? As you can see I have just joined because I am very impressed with everyones knowledge about Utility tractors and I am purchasing my first serious tractor but because of my local I have narrowed it down to 3 choices and would like some imput. All three are quoted locally at $29,000 complete
Kubota MX5100 with FEL LA844
JD 5045e with 553 loader
Massey 2615 with DL 250 loader

All new units

My main concern was the ability to move and stack 2 high 1,500# round bales, My property is very flat

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #2  
I hate to be wishy washy so to speak, but you can't go wrong with any of them. I would get pamplets on all of them, spend some time on them and learn a little about the dealer and you will know which is the best fit.

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #3  
I think the most overall response you will get here is go with whichever one you can get the best and most convenient dealer/service support from. Like TripleR said, they are all great machines, good luck!

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #4  
At the risk of sounding like a parrot, I have to agree with these guys. All good machines. The tractors sell themselves. Service is what sells the next one. Go to the dealerships and have a quick chat with the service guys. Your opinion of them will help you decide. Good luck.

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #5  
which ever one you buy just dont come back here and bash the other brands or yall see alot of folks get mad!!:D... But then again its fun to sit back and read the posts.. so really its not that bad to do.. remember a few things when posting again.
1. always talk about where its made..
2. talk about difference in price

that should get things rolling pretty good...

AndyG

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #6  
you have already done the work...

I would spend as much time on each one (test driving, working the 3ph etc) as the dealer(s) allow and make my decision on how they handle and suit you...

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #7  
Ok, How is everyone? As you can see I have just joined because I am very impressed with everyones knowledge about Utility tractors and I am purchasing my first serious tractor but because of my local I have narrowed it down to 3 choices and would like some imput. All three are quoted locally at $29,000 complete
Kubota MX5100 with FEL LA844
JD 5045e with 553 loader
Massey 2615 with DL 250 loader

All new units

My main concern was the ability to move and stack 2 high 1,500# round bales, My property is very flat

i just done what your going todo 4 months ago except i went with the MX5100 HST 4x4 w/844 fel for $24,000 delivered.i to move 1500lb round bales,an it will move them no probs.the only thing ive changed is i put a bale on the rear 1st an then put 1 on the loader.weve fed with the MX5100 all winter.

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
SO WHAT I AM SENSING IS THAT ALL WOULD HAUL BALES BUT I WILL NEED SOME SIGNIFICANT BALLAST IN REAR TO DO IT SAFELY. WOULD FILLING REARS WITH LIQUID DO THE JOB? JUST WONDERING IF I SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT'S PART OF THE PACKAGE.

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #9  
your fine as long as you keep a bale on the rear.personally i do not like filling the tires.my tires are not filled.

/ WHAT WOULD YOU DO? #10  
Extra ballast is always good. When I've moved 1800# (give or take) I've felt the rear wheels get a bit light but I still maintain traction ok. In sloppy weather I'll put the box blade on to help. A box blade is better than another bale only because I can manuver into tighter areas.