Aaron Lewis - Country Boy...!

/ Aaron Lewis - Country Boy...! #1  

MessickFarmEqu

Anyone heard the song County Boy by Aaron Lewis. Its getting a lot of air time right now.

"you値l never catch me out the house without my 9 or .45.

I got a big orange tractor and a diesel truck

and my idea of heaven is chasing white tail bucks

and as a country boy I know can survive

"
...look what color his tractor is! We're making inroads in the county music sceen now! I can't belive an all american country song did not have a green tractor! Could be an old Allis or a Kubota.

/ Aaron Lewis - Country Boy...! #2  
Definitely an old allis. Just kidding. I downloaded it last weekend after hearing it on xm. Good song!! And he's got the possum and Charlie Daniels with him. Not sure how he pulled that one.

/ Aaron Lewis - Country Boy...! #3  
Craig Morgan had a hit a little while ago with a reference to his International Harvestor.

I will have to admit the Jason Aldean song about his Big Green Tractor is good. My wife, however, insists that song is weird and uses Big Green Tractor as code for something else.

If you listen to the words, she may be right.:laughing:

MoKelly

/ Aaron Lewis - Country Boy...! #4  
...look what color his tractor is! We're making inroads in the county music sceen now! I can't belive an all american country song did not have a green tractor! Could be an old Allis or a Kubota.
Actually, it's a Kioti! Everyone knows those country singers love the Kioti orange! :D
adkins_cm_img01.jpg

Country Music Star Trace Adkins Gets A KIOTI From Little Tractor.