Is this a game changer?

/ Is this a game changer? #1  

davygp38

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L4400
Now that Yanmar, Cub Cadet is offering a 500 hr power-train warranty, and free 50 hour service, will the big three ( Green, Orange, and Blue,) follow suit? I think so, but only after they let Yanmar get market share. If you don't have any brand specific loyalty, you would be a sucker not to. that being said, I will stick to Orange.

/ Is this a game changer? #2  
500 hr warranty is actually very low...from Deere: 3-year Limited Powertrain Warranty 36 Months or 2000 Hours, Whichever Comes First

/ Is this a game changer? #3  
NH has 2 year 2000 hour which ever comes first, on most stuff and 3 year 2000 hour on others

/ Is this a game changer? #4  
I bought my Kubota in 2008 and the warranty ran out in 2011.

/ Is this a game changer? #5  
Now that Yanmar, Cub Cadet is offering a 500 hr power-train warranty, and free 50 hour service, will the big three ( Green, Orange, and Blue,) follow suit? I think so, but only after they let Yanmar get market share. If you don't have any brand specific loyalty, you would be a sucker not to. that being said, I will stick to Orange.

Whats so great about that?

Mahindra has a 5 YEAR warranty !

/ Is this a game changer? #6  
Whats so great about that?

Mahindra has a 5 YEAR warranty !

Which covers what, exactly? For how many hours? How much is "bumper to bumper" vs. powertrain only? I cannot find it on their website...

/ Is this a game changer? #7  

After this thread, my guess is it will be a gamechanger...but in a direction away from Club Cadet/Yanmar.

/ Is this a game changer? #8  
It looks like the LS warranty is 2 years or 750 hours "bumper to bumper" and 5 years or 1500 hours on the powertrain. Is the Mahindra "5 Year" warranty similar?

/ Is this a game changer? #9  
IIRC CCY added 2 years and 500 hours to their standard warrantry which would make their warranty

2 year tractor/2000hr <<<< not sure if the 500hr is added here too
5 year engine/drivetrain/2500hr

free first 50hr maintenance
30day buy back with <15hrs.

/ Is this a game changer? #10  
if my memory is right i have a 3yr 2000hr warrenty on my kubota.