BX25 vs. Kioti CK20s HST TLB

/ BX25 vs. Kioti CK20s HST TLB #11  
I asked one of the local tractor dealers about the sizes of a SCUT vs. a CUT. His response was interesting:

"Someday, you'll find the operational limits of whatever you buy. With a CUT, it'll take longer." :D

/ BX25 vs. Kioti CK20s HST TLB #12  
I like that statement Perplexed!

/ BX25 vs. Kioti CK20s HST TLB #13  
That was a great description from dealer. If you are not going to mow, and from what you described for use, start looking harder at the CUT set-ups.

/ BX25 vs. Kioti CK20s HST TLB
Thanks guys for your responses. I am going to test them both out to see how they feel. I did think the B was more of a true comparison but that is $2K+/- more than than the CK20s. So it is over my price limit and I had a dealer tell me that the step up from BX to B wasn't that noticible relative to the price difference in the 2 units. There are certainly differences in the BX and B - but not enough for my uses to justify the larger price tag (approx. $5k more). So - the saga will continue.

/ BX25 vs. Kioti CK20s HST TLB #15  
Thanks guys for your responses. I am going to test them both out to see how they feel. I did think the B was more of a true comparison but that is $2K+/- more than than the CK20s. So it is over my price limit and I had a dealer tell me that the step up from BX to B wasn't that noticible relative to the price difference in the 2 units. There are certainly differences in the BX and B - but not enough for my uses to justify the larger price tag (approx. $5k more). So - the saga will continue.

I have to disagree with your dealer especially since there are so many different B Series models. I agree comparing a BX with a CUT is apples to oranges, but since that is the question, I would go with the biggest strongest you can afford which appears to be the Kioti. It probably would not be my choice, but I am sure you will be happy with it.

/ BX25 vs. Kioti CK20s HST TLB #16  
In my area we have not had a Kioti dealer that was close at all until just recently. We have one about 10 miles from me and today I stopped in to look at them,a new experence for me. I sat on a ck20s and was very impressed. I maybe wrong but it looks like position control 3pt,independent pto,suspended seat. I really liked it. I have a BX2360 and if this tractor where only a couple thousand more it would be in my shed. They had a CK30 TLB by there show room that looked like a real tool. I think these guys are going to sell some tractors in our area. I would go for the larger more capable Kioti now that we have a good dealer.

/ BX25 vs. Kioti CK20s HST TLB #17  
From what you describe for your uses you will not be sorry to go with the CK20. For more info and input on CK20s go to the Kioti buy/picing forum , been a bunch of threads recently on CK20s.
I'm suprised that the CK20 has priced out more expensive than the BX, when I bought mine and even recently CKs have priced out less than BX's and B kubotas. I would not be afraid to internet shop for Kiotis, especially with dealers like Little or Michigan Iron.
But do your research on Kioti forum and also look and price Bobcat or McCormik.

Good luck.

/ BX25 vs. Kioti CK20s HST TLB #18  
FWIW- the price I got for a CK 20s gear TLB was about 2 grand more than the BX.

/ BX25 vs. Kioti CK20s HST TLB #19  
Make a few comparisons when you see the BX25 and CK20 this weekend. Grab a hold of each one by the fender and see for your self which one feels to be the strongest, check out the axle housings and reinforcement plating built into each tractor and backhoe, check out the size of the tires, three point hitch hardware and seating.

They are both great tractors but I'm thinking I know which one you will choose for the money. They really are tractors a class apart but you won't go wrong with either.

rimshot (loves BX's but drives a CK20)

/ BX25 vs. Kioti CK20s HST TLB #20  
FWIW- the price I got for a CK 20s gear TLB was about 2 grand more than the BX.

That is about the difference between the BX and the B series Kubota with the options. I think what people are telling you the kioti dealer might be high on his price.