Price Check price check on 30hp basic models

/ price check on 30hp basic models #1  

BWS

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota l3830 hst/723 fel
i see the new holland tc30's going at 12,000.00 /manual trany/4x4.do any of the big 3 make a basic model witha sycro/manual trany?anybody price these basic models?i think the kubota l3000 is non syncro.just wondering.bws

/ price check on 30hp basic models #2  
If you decide to look beyond the Big 3, Branson makes a 12-speed shuttle with synchro. Nice tractor and decent prices.

/ price check on 30hp basic models #3  
Just an update on the New Holland mid size TC's. You actually have 3 choices of transmission pkg's. They have the basic non synchro 9x3 manual tranny that does not have a live pto. Or you can go to the fully synchro 9x3 tranny, with a live pto. If you are thinking about a manual tranny New Holland Class II. This is the combo that I would suggest. The live pto with its two stage clutch makes it easier to operate pto driven implements, such as mowers and tillers. And of course the hydro tranny models come with live pto also.

There is an add in the local paper here from a nearby dealer advertising a basic non synchro 9x3 (without live pto) TC30 and a new N.H. 7308 pkg. for $14900. If I remember right the upgrade to the live pto model is $600 more than base price. And the upgrade to the hydro tranny is $1000 more than the base price.

One other feature that is nice on the fully synchro'd live pto models is that the gear shift is up by the steering wheel. With 2cd and reverse in line with each other. So that you can use it just like a shuttle shift tractor. This also leaves the floor area wide open.

/ price check on 30hp basic models #4  
Is the TC30 any relation to the Ford 1700 series by any chance? I was suppose to go look at one 2 weeks ago but I have never heard back from the dealer.

/ price check on 30hp basic models #5  
Yes, the TC30 has the old body style like a 1700 series. It is 30hp as opposed to 27hp. Otherwise pretty much the same. I've had mine for about six months and it is great. If someone stole it I would buy another one. I paid $15,100 for mine: 4x4, turfs, 7308 loader, hd bucket, hydrostatic.

/ price check on 30hp basic models #6  
The TC30 was NH's answer to the John Deere 790. I looked at that tractor before I bought my TC21. Price very close to the same also. The JD790 was a very nice tractor. Sorry about that to my NH friends.

Kent