SPECIAL THANKS TP "4SHORTS"

/ SPECIAL THANKS TP "4SHORTS" #1  

512high

Bronze Member
Tractor
2011 JOHN DEERE 244J
Want to thank "4shorts" for all his help. I noticed thru this site he had front fenders for his Kubota L4240, I have a 06' L-4330 HSTC, and like the idea of front fenders,I use my Kubota just in winter for snow removal, and just driving from lot to lot, the wet roads/salt are all over this thing! Most Kubota's in Canada his size or larger came standard or as an option. I gave a part number i got from a Canadian Dealer, to my local Kubota here in the states, part is not available in the USA. If those are intrested i advise call a Kubota Dealer in Canada, tell them your year,model number etc. They are nice people! ps>they were expensive($560.00), but to me it will be worth it next winter!

/ SPECIAL THANKS TP "4SHORTS" #2  
Want to thank "4shorts" for all his help. I noticed thru this site he had front fenders for his Kubota L4240, I have a 06' L-4330 HSTC, and like the idea of front fenders,I use my Kubota just in winter for snow removal, and just driving from lot to lot, the wet roads/salt are all over this thing! Most Kubota's in Canada his size or larger came standard or as an option. I gave a part number i got from a Canadian Dealer, to my local Kubota here in the states, part is not available in the USA. If those are intrested i advise call a Kubota Dealer in Canada, tell them your year,model number etc. They are nice people! ps>they were expensive($560.00), but to me it will be worth it next winter!

Your very welcome sir. It wasn't much on my part but I'm glad to hear your getting them. If I can help out again feel free to contact me ;)