Bronze Member
    Tractor
    2011 JOHN DEERE 244J

Default SPECIAL THANKS TP "4SHORTS"

Want to thank "4shorts" for all his help. I noticed thru this site he had front fenders for his kubota L4240, I have a 06' L-4330 HSTC, and like the idea of front fenders,I use my Kubota just in winter for snow removal, and just driving from lot to lot, the wet roads/salt are all over this thing! Most Kubota's in Canada his size or larger came standard or as an option. I gave a part number i got from a Canadian Dealer, to my local Kubota here in the states, part is not available in the USA. If those are intrested i advise call a Kubota Dealer in Canada, tell them your year,model number etc. They are nice people! ps>they were expensive($560.00), but to me it will be worth it next winter!

Tractor
    Big & Small one :)

Default Re: SPECIAL THANKS TP "4SHORTS"

Quote Originally Posted by 512high View Post
    Want to thank "4shorts" for all his help. I noticed thru this site he had front fenders for his kubota L4240, I have a 06' L-4330 HSTC, and like the idea of front fenders,I use my Kubota just in winter for snow removal, and just driving from lot to lot, the wet roads/salt are all over this thing! Most Kubota's in Canada his size or larger came standard or as an option. I gave a part number i got from a Canadian Dealer, to my local Kubota here in the states, part is not available in the USA. If those are intrested i advise call a Kubota Dealer in Canada, tell them your year,model number etc. They are nice people! ps>they were expensive($560.00), but to me it will be worth it next winter!
    Your very welcome sir. It wasn't much on my part but I'm glad to hear your getting them. If I can help out again feel free to contact me
    ...Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude...

Visit us on the web @ www.specialtyrepairs.ca

YouTube Video's: http://www.youtube.com/user/7863348?feature=guide

2011 Kubota 5740/854 FEL/L2674 Blower/Artic Angle blade with 3rd function set up,Rain Tracker Wiper system, custom built vertical exhaust,Grammer Air Ride Seat and other custom stuff
    2013 Kubota BX25D with many mods
    Kubota ZTR ZG 222 Z
    Custom Toyota Fork Lift