The Tractor has arrived!

/ The Tractor has arrived! #1  

Roxburyeric

Tractor
2011 Kioti CK20S HST TLB, JD 1939 Model L, Cub Cadet 2135 Lawn Mower
The new Kioti CK20s HST TLB showed up this morning looking ready to work. Already dug up a couple stumps, moved some wood and will start a firepit/patio project tomorrow. My 8 year son thinks its his tractor and already asked if he would get it some day. I want to say thanks to everyone on this site for the advice as I searched for my first tractor. I was looking at Kioti, JD and Kubota. Really just the Kioti and Kubota. I want to thank Paul and Mike at Rusty Palmer, Inc. in PA where I purchased it. Great guys and lots of help. I would recommend them. Pictures or it didn't happen right? My son (8) and daughter (6) and dog (Vizsla) (1yr.) having some fun. See I already got it a little dirty. Let the projects begin!

Attachments

• dsc_1655.jpg
    dsc_1655.jpg
    960.1 KB · Views: 348
  • dsc_1658.jpg
    dsc_1658.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 318
  • dsc_1660.jpg
    dsc_1660.jpg
    686.6 KB · Views: 218
   / The Tractor has arrived! #2  
Great pictures, that is a very nice looking piece of machinery and kids too. I wish Kubota would take a lesson and get rid of the clutch on their HST models.

For some reason, I thought Kioti had steering brakes on the left.

Let the good times begin.:thumbsup:

/ The Tractor has arrived!
Thanks - Clutch on the left and dual brakes on the right.

/ The Tractor has arrived! #4  
Nice looking tractor. What size is the BH bucket?
A lot of people in my area use Rusty Palmer. Never heard a bad word said about that dealer, they have been in business for a long while must be doing something right. Good luck with it.

The BH bucket is 12 inch.

/ The Tractor has arrived! #7  
Congrats and Welcome to the Pack!

Great setup, I have the same and love it! The first thing I noticed is that you don't have any "feet" on the backhoe stabilizer's. The first time you really use the backhoe, you will notice it will drag that little tractor all over. The feet really make a difference, especially on mine with the 16" bucket. You can see the large black feet on the end of the stabilizer's in the picture of mine below. Ignore the green circle, that was to show something else.

Click the image for larger view.

/ The Tractor has arrived! #8  
thats a nice looking set up.

Dmace

When Mike dropped off the tractor this morning he mentioned them to me and when I used the BH today I did notice that you can pull the tractor around pretty easy - so I'll probably get them. Thanks

/ The Tractor has arrived! #10  
Congratulations on the new tractor! So, what was your answer to your son's question? :laughing: I started driving tractors when i was 10 and after i really was interested in them, I worked for several summers and got my first tractor. :thumbsup: 100% mine :D But it only expanded from there. A month later I got tractor #2 and about a year before got a riding lawn mower. Oh, and I cant forget all the attachments, the log splitter, and multiple other things too. :D:thumbsup: So what I'm trying to say is if he wants one that bad he will do what i did, I have more tractor stuff than my Dad. :D