Tractor
    kubota l3830 hst/723 fel

Default used tractor values???

anybody know if theres websites for used tractor values??dealer has a kubota L36000 4x4/manual trans/fel for sale with low hours.trying to get a value.

Default Re: used tractor values???

GO TO IRONSEARCH.COM AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND A VALUE FOR IT.

Tractor
    BX1800

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

AS KIOTIGUY SAID GO TO IRONSEARCH. thats how i found my tractor, also give u a pretty good idea of the value

BWS: A thing is worth whatever you can get for it!!! there are web sites (mentioned above). I have found the Used Tractor Price Guide of value. published by Primediabooks.com (the old Intertec co out of KC) 1-800-262-1954. This covers everything back to 1939 & includes info on serial numbers by year so you can check serial # on tractor and find when it was built, etc. prices shown for different conditions, etc. Well worth the money. they also publish shop manuals for many tractors (if you can't get something from the manufacturer). I have bought stuff from them besides the price guides & had good delivery. Of course, these are "book" prices and will vary with area, demand, etc. But I attend auctions and find the price guide in the ball park usually. I have run depreciation schedules on different brands (at least on models I am interested in) and found, surprisingly, that NH geared depreciation slightly less than kubota or even Deere (that was a surprise since Deere and Kubota have a reputation for the lowest depreciation). Anway, good luck to you-depreciation may not be of any concern depending on your situation. Take care. John

Veteran Member

Might also try:
    www.prairielinks.com
    www.agdealer.com
    www.fastline.com

hey Grimreaper,
    Shhh...do not let that info get out that proves the untruth about the falicy of the susposed higher resale of deere tractors!!