used tractor values???

/ used tractor values??? #1  

BWS

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota l3830 hst/723 fel
anybody know if theres websites for used tractor values??dealer has a KUBOTA L36000 4x4/manual trans/fel for sale with low hours.trying to get a value.

/ used tractor values??? #2  
GO TO IRONSEARCH.COM AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND A VALUE FOR IT.

/ used tractor values??? #4  
AS KIOTIGUY SAID GO TO IRONSEARCH. thats how i found my tractor, also give u a pretty good idea of the value

/ used tractor values??? #5  
BWS: A thing is worth whatever you can get for it!!! there are web sites (mentioned above). I have found the Used Tractor Price Guide of value. published by Primediabooks.com (the old Intertec co out of KC) 1-800-262-1954. This covers everything back to 1939 & includes info on serial numbers by year so you can check serial # on tractor and find when it was built, etc. prices shown for different conditions, etc. Well worth the money. they also publish shop manuals for many tractors (if you can't get something from the manufacturer). I have bought stuff from them besides the price guides & had good delivery. Of course, these are "book" prices and will vary with area, demand, etc. But I attend auctions and find the price guide in the ball park usually. I have run depreciation schedules on different brands (at least on models I am interested in) and found, surprisingly, that NH geared depreciation slightly less than Kubota or even Deere (that was a surprise since Deere and Kubota have a reputation for the lowest depreciation). Anway, good luck to you-depreciation may not be of any concern depending on your situation. Take care. John