scorpion tractors

/ scorpion tractors #1  

Anonymous Poster

I have been reading post here for about a month now and have learned alot. Thank you everyone. Today I looked at a Scorpion t290 with FEL and back blade for $14800. Seems like a good price. I have not been able to find much in the way of discussion on these anywhere. Can anyone give me some insight on Scorpion tractors. The good the bad the ugly Thanks

/ scorpion tractors #2  
I think these are the same as TYM, and made in South Korea. If so, they are a component tractor, assembled by TYM, generally using a Kubota or similar engine and perhaps an Iseki drivetrain. (I think others may correct me here...).

From what I understand, they are a great tractor.

/ scorpion tractors #3  
The distributor for scorpion is Decker & Co in Michigan....Saw a new one when we were looking at free stall barns at another farm in Michigan......They had just got it..... it looked real good....Fit & finish were excellent .....They bought it to use for scraping aisles......no feedback good or bad yet...........Tom

/ scorpion tractors #4  
Only thing I could find was several pictures at the following site....

www.tripletsales.com

Red in color... somewhat Korean looking like the Branson's but definitely different so I suppose they are Chinese..

/ scorpion tractors #5  
The Scorpian is not Chinese. Not by a long shot. I sell Bransons, not Scorpians, but I will say that all of the current tractors coming out of South Korea are top notch.