Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Help for Newbe Looking For New Tractor

yes crypton, my little lawn tractor is hst, as far as being upset, dude i am just having fun, just like mossroad, where else can you debate tractors. it is not like my wife is going to debate hst vs. gear vs. shuttle 2 guys i work with have hst and 2 of us have shuttle trans we argue, oops i mean debate this issue all the time. this is like dh rule in baseball you either for or against.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3240HST, KX-121-3S

Craig -- Well put!

Pete

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200

<font color=orange> KIOTIGUY</font color=orange>

<font color=blue> it is not like my wife is going to debate hst vs. gear vs. shuttle</font color=blue>

Never know till you ask her. Maybe she has her own preference.
    Over the years my wife and I have had plenty of debates. Just not on tractors, yet.
    I see you had a little trouble spelling my username but I'm sure I'll get over it. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for all the help.
    All of your great input was of great assitance.
    I am going with the JD 2210, 62C MMM, FEL
    Thanks
    Fran

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200

Good for you! I hope you have very good luck with your choice. John Deere makes some mighty fine machines. I owned a John Deere 318 Garden Tractor for 13 years and it did everything I asked of it. I had a few small problems with it over the years but don't they all. Nothing that couldn't be fixed as good as new. Even though I have kubota Orange now I am still fond of John Deere Green. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456