Double Gloat

/ Double Gloat #1  

MESSMAKER

Veteran Member
Tractor
DK4710SE
I scored on Craigslist last week. Tiller,harrows,plow,carry-all,Bushog and boom for $1500. I was feeling pretty good until my neighbor called me today and said he needed some help. He just bought a sweet 2600 Ford with harrows,plows,grader blade,carry-all and a almost new PH digger-$2000:p

/ Double Gloat #2  
No, no, no... you simply can not just post TEXT... In this case, we want proof!!! Photos! :D No Gloating until then.

/ Double Gloat #3  
now that is a good deal to step into.

/ Double Gloat #4  
I scored on Craigslist last week. Tiller,harrows,plow,carry-all,Bushog and boom for $1500. I was feeling pretty good until my neighbor called me today and said he needed some help. He just bought a sweet 2600 Ford with harrows,plows,grader blade,carry-all and a almost new PH digger-$2000:p

$2k for all that??? I wish I had seen that deal...:( I could have bought my own tractor...:thumbsup:

/ Double Gloat #5  
I bet if you fell down you would find you self sitting in nothing but 4 leaf clovers!:D That is Great!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Double Gloat #6  

Are we supposed to feel happy for you and your neighbor, or sorry for the sellers who obviously underpriced their equipment? Or both? :laughing:

/ Double Gloat #9  
Ain't real until there are photos:D Seeing was believing before Photoshop:laughing: