are new tractor warranties transferable??

/ are new tractor warranties transferable?? #1  

BWS

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota l3830 hst/723 fel
just wondering if the new warranty's are transferable to the next person i sold the tractor too??

/ are new tractor warranties transferable?? #2  
<font color=blue>just wondering if the new warranty's are transferable to the next person i sold the tractor to?? </font color=blue>
Yes.

/ are new tractor warranties transferable??
all brands[big three}?

/ are new tractor warranties transferable??
and whats the cost$?

/ are new tractor warranties transferable?? #5  
I can't speak for JD, and Kubota, but New Holland does. I bought a used TC21d, and it had the reminder of the warranty with it. I'm assuming all tractor companies do this. As far as cost, I don't think it costs anything. I would think as long as you have the model year, and hours still in warranty, it should be covered. Anyone knows for sure please feel free to help.

Kent

/ are new tractor warranties transferable?? #6  
Last summer I was looking at a newer used Kubota from a private owner. I spoke with the selling dealer and he said no problem, no charge, just let him know the new owners information.

/ are new tractor warranties transferable?? #7  
Here is a link to the Kubota warranty. All it took was a search for the word 'warranty' at each website. /w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif

The New Holland site mentions the warranty is for the benefit of the original and subsequent purchaser. The Kubota site says something similar but also adds to see your dealer for details. I imagine the other manufacturers also have similar information on their websites.

I also noticed, since this issue seems to arise every now and then, New Holland and Kubota warranties specifically mention, "This warranty does not cover delivery charges or travel time." among other things.

/ are new tractor warranties transferable?? #8  
JD's warranty is also transferrable.

/ are new tractor warranties transferable?? #9  
KIOTI's warranty is transferable.
KO