Tractor
    Yanmar F22d

Default Yanmar FX26d vs Yanmar FX32d

I am currently looking at a premium refurbed (American) tractor and considering either a FX26d or a FX32d. Any advantages vs disadvantages of either would be appreciated. I bought a grey market F22d (25hp) about 11 years ago and it has served me well. I just need to move up into a bigger tractor. Any ideas? Thanks Gary

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Default Re: Yanmar FX26d vs Yanmar FX32d

to TBN! IMO I think that I would go with the FX32d because if you are upgrading, this will leave you more satisfied and offer the extra hp to gain abilities that the FX26d will not have available. How much of a price difference between these two machines? Have you tried either one out? If you get a tractor with more hp the likely hood of better satisfaction you will have offered by the larger machine.
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club

Tractor
    Yanmar F22d

Thanks for the reply. Actually, both are freshly refurbed in USA. The FX26d has a Koyker loader on it. The FX32d has an Accu Tech loader on it. I found a site where several people liked the Accu tech loader. I have never heard of it and cannot find a website on it. I believe it is in Southern Mississippi. (?) Would the brand loader have any influence on you?
    thanks
    gary

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Quote Originally Posted by gdmefford View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Actually, both are freshly refurbed in USA. The FX26d has a Koyker loader on it. The FX32d has an Accu Tech loader on it. I found a site where several people liked the Accu tech loader. I have never heard of it and cannot find a website on it. I believe it is in Southern Mississippi. (?) Would the brand loader have any influence on you?
    thanks
    gary
    I havent used an Accu Tech loader but I have used a Koyker on an FX22 and it operated very well. I really liked how the Koyker handled with the tractor, wasnt to much on it but it had grunt. I would get a Koyker on my 169D but they do not have a subframe available to fit my tractor and wood's subframe and FEL arent very cost effective to me.
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club