Comparison Yanmar FX26d vs Yanmar FX32d

/ Yanmar FX26d vs Yanmar FX32d #1  

gdmefford

Tractor
Yanmar F22d
I am currently looking at a premium refurbed (American) tractor and considering either a FX26d or a FX32d. Any advantages vs disadvantages of either would be appreciated. I bought a grey market F22d (25hp) about 11 years ago and it has served me well. I just need to move up into a bigger tractor. Any ideas? Thanks Gary

/ Yanmar FX26d vs Yanmar FX32d #2  
:welcome: to TBN! IMO I think that I would go with the FX32d because if you are upgrading, this will leave you more satisfied and offer the extra hp to gain abilities that the FX26d will not have available. How much of a price difference between these two machines? Have you tried either one out? If you get a tractor with more hp the likely hood of better satisfaction you will have offered by the larger machine. :thumbsup:

/ Yanmar FX26d vs Yanmar FX32d
Thanks for the reply. Actually, both are freshly refurbed in USA. The FX26d has a Koyker loader on it. The FX32d has an Accu Tech loader on it. I found a site where several people liked the Accu tech loader. I have never heard of it and cannot find a website on it. I believe it is in Southern Mississippi. (?) Would the brand loader have any influence on you?
thanks
gary

/ Yanmar FX26d vs Yanmar FX32d #4  
Thanks for the reply. Actually, both are freshly refurbed in USA. The FX26d has a Koyker loader on it. The FX32d has an Accu Tech loader on it. I found a site where several people liked the Accu tech loader. I have never heard of it and cannot find a website on it. I believe it is in Southern Mississippi. (?) Would the brand loader have any influence on you?
thanks
gary

I havent used an Accu Tech loader but I have used a Koyker on an FX22 and it operated very well. I really liked how the Koyker handled with the tractor, wasnt to much on it but it had grunt. I would get a Koyker on my 169D but they do not have a subframe available to fit my tractor and wood's subframe and FEL arent very cost effective to me.