I think this is a great deal!

/ I think this is a great deal! #11  
There are scams out there, but since I'm local the shipping scam wouldn't work, and I'd only deal cash so I'm not sure how I'd get ripped off on it unless it's all hot. I could check serials and rule that out, plus see what the seller is like in person.

I tried that a few years back. The tractor was about an hour drive, so I e-mailed the "seller" I wanted directions.
The response was it was actually in Utah (or something like that) which is probably the response you'll get.
Frankly, I wouldn't waste your time...

BTW, when I clicked on that link, I did send the "Spam" response to Craigslist....the ad might be gone by now.

/ I think this is a great deal! #12  
these are all fake..there always in the 2500 - 2800 range also. there usually held in en ebay secure vault and after you send them the money they will mail it to you. Cant believe that some people actually fall for these things.

When i was selling my REAL JD870 on craigs list, i got maybe 1/2 of my calls wanting to buy my tractor site unsean...they would mail me a money order for twice the selling price, and i was to mail back the difference....like that was ever going to happen

There were also about 1/2 dozen other ads for tractors at ridiculously low prices...like 10「 on the dollar. of course when i emailed them to want to look at it, i was to send the money first, as its stored out of town

/ I think this is a great deal!
What you guys are talking about are obvious scams that only Glenn Beck fans would buy in to. But just because this guy has this stuff listed at a stupid price doesn't automatically make it a scam. He might be naive, he might have had the stuff willed to him, who knows. There's always a chance that it COULD be a good deal. If the reply comes from anywhere other than the listed location I'll stick my middle finger in the air and forget about it. If it comes from where he says he is and I can go see it all, I'm going to at least see what's up with it. I'm not 100% convinced that it's legit but I'm also not automatically calling it a hoax unless I get evidence that it is indeed a hoax. And I emailed a short while ago so I'll see what's up soon enough...

/ I think this is a great deal! #14  
What you guys are talking about are obvious scams that only Glenn Beck fans would buy in to. But just because this guy has this stuff listed at a stupid price doesn't automatically make it a scam. He might be naive, he might have had the stuff willed to him, who knows. There's always a chance that it COULD be a good deal. If the reply comes from anywhere other than the listed location I'll stick my middle finger in the air and forget about it. If it comes from where he says he is and I can go see it all, I'm going to at least see what's up with it. I'm not 100% convinced that it's legit but I'm also not automatically calling it a hoax unless I get evidence that it is indeed a hoax. And I emailed a short while ago so I'll see what's up soon enough...

"Glen Beck" fans?
I happen to like Glen Beck...

/ I think this is a great deal! #15  

well good luck....hope you dont miss your money. hehe
these scams have been going on for years, and they always involve the same ads, so obvious. Some lady (ya right) tried to sell a 2008 Kubota L3400 ,loader,trailer,mower and box scraper here a few weeks ago. had it advertised for 10,500. i found the same add, the same name and same non working phone number listed
Farm Equipment for Sale Used Tractors Parts
for 2,894. SCAM

there all over the place. i even emailed this "lady" and the return email said tractor is located in Seattle, and will be shipped after she receives the money. her hudband died and she naaed the cash. ya right

The 2002 BX2200 has a value of aprox 9000 - 10,000 today.

/ I think this is a great deal! #18  
I didn't know Glen Beck had a tractor.

/ I think this is a great deal! #19  

Good for you, you have a 50/50 chance and since hes only 15 mins away your really not losing anything. Maybe it is for real. Let us know whats happens.

/ I think this is a great deal! #20  
If it's not a scam then I'm thinking he's missing a 1 in front of that number. It comes with too much stuff.