I think this is a great deal!

/ I think this is a great deal! #1  

HiTechTed

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400
Look at this...

If I had the money I'd be all over it. If I can't have it I figured I'd spread the word and let somebody on here snag it.

/ I think this is a great deal! #2  
You are kidding, right?

/ I think this is a great deal! #3  
Let us know how it works out.....:confused2:

/ I think this is a great deal! #5  
The same guy probably has an Island for sale too.

/ I think this is a great deal! #6  
Be careful of SKAMs: If it sounds too good to be true it probable is not!

Crags list has had some scams! You pay and they say they will ship! Guess what! You can wait a long time to see the tractor! If you cannot pick it up I would say do not do it! Hope this one is for real! Good luck someone!

/ I think this is a great deal! #7  
They post these all over the place, often hijacking someone's pictures from a real ad. If you see one of these and the price is too good to be true you can be assured it is a scam. They are either looking for a live e-mail address verified by your reply or you will be asked to receive a check for shipping and to wire the balance back to them. Several weeks down the road your bank will tell you their check has bounced and you will be out the amount you wired to them. Needless to say, you will never see the tractor.

Whenever I see one of these I just flag it as spam and hope that it will be pulled off Craigslist before some sucker falls for the trap.

/ I think this is a great deal! #8  
The same guy probably has an Island for sale too.

No this guy is great, I bought the island yesterday for only $2990 and he threw in the Brooklyn Bridge for free. Any day now I should be getting the deed in the mail.

/ I think this is a great deal!
Good replies guys! Since this seller is about 15 minutes away from me, I think if it's still for sale by this weekend I will email him with my junk email account and see if I can view it (and the seller as well) in person just to see if you are all right or not.

I'll tell you all what...If I can buy this somehow, who would give me 4k for the tractor? My wife won't let me have it just for the sake of having it, so if I could resell it for a profit she might let me do it. I know that I'm legit, and I have no islands to sell, either.

I'm going to see what's up with this deal and report back on it.

There are scams out there, but since I'm local the shipping scam wouldn't work, and I'd only deal cash so I'm not sure how I'd get ripped off on it unless it's all hot. I could check serials and rule that out, plus see what the seller is like in person.

/ I think this is a great deal! #10  
Good replies guys! Since this seller is about 15 minutes away from me, I think if it's still for sale by this weekend I will email him with my junk email account and see if I can view it (and the seller as well) in person just to see if you are all right or not.

I'll tell you all what...If I can buy this somehow, who would give me 4k for the tractor? My wife won't let me have it just for the sake of having it, so if I could resell it for a profit she might let me do it. I know that I'm legit, and I have no islands to sell, either.

I'm going to see what's up with this deal and report back on it.

There are scams out there, but since I'm local the shipping scam wouldn't work, and I'd only deal cash so I'm not sure how I'd get ripped off on it unless it's all hot. I could check serials and rule that out, plus see what the seller is like in person.

If you can buy one for that, no doubt you would have no trouble selling it, I sold my BX2200 with just a FEL and MMM for $7500 and thought I was giving him a good deal.