new tractor

/ new tractor #1  

BWS

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota l3830 hst/723 fel
well just bought the kubota l3830 4x4 hst,fold rops,723 fel,72"h.d.round back bucket with edge,r4 filled tires.20.5k$i think this was a good deal.looked a long time at the big three.thanks for all the input on this site over the past 2 months.tractor wont be in for a couple weeks.i need to get a backhoe and a 5'brushhog now and need to know if these prices are ok.great bend 752 3pt,16"bucket,plumbed to tractor 5300.00 or 6300.00 for same frame mount.is a woods 7500 better/worse than a g.b.??the two 5' brushogs that are available are woods 5' for 690.00[590.00?] or land pride 825.00 no clutch in either.what do you guys think.any body familar with these.

/ new tractor #2  
BWS,

I'm familiar with all of those and you can't go wrong with any of them. My recommendation would be to definitely go for the frame mount. If I had to pick I liked the woods better. I liked the mount a little better and it seemed to come on and off a little easier on the demo they had at the dealer. It also looked slightly better built. I would also spend a little extra and get the slip clutch as well. I've got the woods and it's at least 20 years old and no problems at all. The LP's are also nice units as well.