Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Which tractor gives the best ride?

See attachment for the basic Hummer model just waiting for the perfect modifications

Now I am returning you to the regularly scheduled topic of discussion.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

OK [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

My big tractor with big tires gives a nice smooth ride. My little tractor with the same size tires all the way around can bounce a lot on rough terrain, but is comfortable to operate for long stretches.

MossRoad, now you have done it. I am in love with the Unimog. Before I bought my tractor I tried to tractor with my Ford F-250 FWD. By the way 3/4 ton F-250=best. Now F-nothing = best. Crown the Unimog. I must have one. When the North Koreans NUKE this place (they can't), I will build a small home in the back of this unit and travel to and take whatever resources I need with my mobilized FEL, 3 PTH, PTO
    as people lay astonished and incompetent in the wake of my wife's and child's War Time Prosper till I die. Then really lookout, She will be driving!

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Yeah, I'd really like to have one of the Doka's (4 doors). First, car for the wife, then new house, then pond, then Unimog. I have a plan [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    John Deere 4200 MFWD HST w/ JD 420 FEL w/ 61" loader bucket & toothbar & JD 37 BH w/ 12" bucket

I'd think longer, wider with wider tires would be the way to go, all other things being equal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234