slow down of dealers = do to them farming themselves?

/ slow down of dealers = do to them farming themselves? #1  

boggen

Elite Member
Tractor
SSTT (Sideways Snake Tain Tractor) and STB (sideways train box) tractor, dirt harvester
for folks, wanting to buy, and goto dealers for info and like. will there be a considerable amount of wait time. or perhaps not be able to get the normal folks that know there stuff for given department. due to they are farmers or help farmers as well?

seeing that it is planting season.

/ slow down of dealers = do to them farming themselves? #2  
personally i dont think planting time will hinder people wanting to buy from a dealership that has farmer salesmen.the truth is having a farmer work for a dealership prolly boost sales.because the farmer most likely uses the equipment that he sales.i know the dealer where i bought my kubota from has 2 salesmen that both run cattle.an 1 of them is a custom hay baler.an both opf them know equipment.

/ slow down of dealers = do to them farming themselves? #3  
It really shouldn't be a problem, like bigbull's dealer, ours is run by a farmiing family and service never suffers. Farmers get their shopping repair work done well before farming season. Owner/farmers will also have arranged for help in getting their planting done.