Veteran Member
    Tractor
    87 Ingersoll 444, 84 Ingersoll224/'44 GreavlyL/60'sGreavlyL/49 Ford 8N

Default .......with FEL

Heres one for you guys. Now my tractor shopping is kind of on hold till my house is done being built, but I am still keeping an eye open. Now I see some tractors with, and with out Front end loaders. Of corse the one w/loader will be worth more, but how much? I don't mind spending more, but how much more is fair?

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Default Re: .......with FEL

In our area, you frequently see older tractors like Farmalls and 8Ns for 2500 to 3500 dollars. With loaders, it seems like they go up about a thousand bucks.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    NH TC33D Modified with belly pan, limb risers & FOPS for work in the woods

For reference, a new loader on a mid-sized CUT (NH 7308 or Woods 1012 loaders, for example) generally runs about $3000 or so... more, if you don't buy it with the tractor.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.

That might be kinda hard to answer Paul.. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif[/img]

Example..kubota tractor w/a Kubota loader vs different brand loader attach..you do save $$ w/the different brand,and I believe there has been threads about this.

Since you have a good eye and handy w/the wrenches,I dare to say you should save $700 to $1,000