Cub Cadet 7193 Value

/ Cub Cadet 7193 Value #1  

roscioli

Hi guys- Posted this identicle question over on the cub section yesterday, but need a quick response. Moderators- Feel free to delete that thread if you folks do that type of stuff over here. I am used to lawn and landscape forums, so know how annoying it is when a newbie comes on for a quick answer, but please bear with me, I have learned twice as much in the past day as I previously knew about tractors, and I appreciate that!

Heres the question: What would you think the following tractor is worth: 1999 Cub 7193. 108 Hours. Hydro. 2 Wheel drive with FEL. Turf tires, Rear and Mid PTO, I will attach picture to help. Its "about 20 horsepower". Thanks guys, appreciate the help!

Attachments

• 46-226075-cubcadet.jpg
    46-226075-cubcadet.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 646
   / Cub Cadet 7193 Value #2  
Welcome to the forum, and we don't discriminate against newbies./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif I don't know what kind of response you'll get to your question, but if you don't get any good information, it ain't because we don't care; just that not too many of our members have Cubs. They're nice little tractors (I seriously considered buying one myself in '99), but I, at least, have no idea about what a used one might sell for.

/ Cub Cadet 7193 Value #3  
Welcome,

I don't know much about Cubs either but if you do a search you'll find some pretty good info. I've seen several Cub topics out there. I also looked at Cubs and like the tractors - and I think the Cub Cadet owners would also say the same thing but the problem I found when looking was they were overpriced compared to their competition. You might have much better luck with a used one though.

/ Cub Cadet 7193 Value #4  
Have you tried "machinerylink.com"? there might be pricing on their site.../w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif

/ Cub Cadet 7193 Value #5  
I can't answer your base question (what's it worth?), but I can speak up for Cub's. I own a 1999 7360 that I bought used two years ago. It's an excellent piece of machinary and I have never regretted the decision.

The 7193 you're look at is one of Cub's Mitsubishi-based tractors. They have a reputation for being just as sturdy and reliable as JDeere, NH, or Kubota. I have not heard much good about the newer Cub's (that are not built by Mitsubishi).

/ Cub Cadet 7193 Value
Thanks Guys- I appreciate the responses... machinery links gave a pretty high value.. but also said this tractor was only produced until 1997? The guy is advertising that its a 99. I will let you know what i decide, Thanks again, Michael