1 week report on new L3240

/ 1 week report on new L3240 #11  
To each his own. I've preferred gears all my life and won't have to listen to the whine of the hydro and have a little more HP. Plus I'm saving enough money that let me afford the Grand L. I plan on keeping this tractor a long time so resale isn't that much of an issue altough the used DT's I saw were still commanding a good price. Still waiting on mine from Barlows, maybe next week.

Jeff

I was just messin' with ya. I figured if you had checked out & then ordered a Grand L, you would've surely checked into & decided against the HST version :thumbsup:

/ 1 week report on new L3240 #12  
Mpking said:
I Love it!

I kind of like the smell of diesel exhaust. :confused2:

Smelling diesel exhaust for hours on end often leaves me confused.

Glad to hear you are liking the new machine!

/ 1 week report on new L3240 #13  
I was just messin' with ya. I figured if you had checked out & then ordered a Grand L, you would've surely checked into & decided against the HST version :thumbsup:

I guess the reason they make different kinds of tractors is that there are different kinds of tractor buyers :laughing::laughing:

Jeff

/ 1 week report on new L3240 #14  
I have the GST L3240 with about 90hrs on it... I toooooo LOVE it... The HST was on the lot but the GST model was $2.5k less. It all worked out and I have no issues not buying the HST... I too plan on keeping this one for a long long time so resale was not a thought at all. Heck maybe one day I will have 2 tractors!!! The little grand is GRAND!! :thumbsup:

AndyG

/ 1 week report on new L3240 #15  
I bought a new L3240 about 14 months ago and have put 430 hours on it so I seem to like it a bit:laughing:I have found it to be very reliable and hopefully you will too:thumbsup:

/ 1 week report on new L3240 #16  
Glad you all are enjoying your Kubotas'. Keep the shiny side up.