Buying Advice SAME TRACTOR

/ SAME TRACTOR #1  

rock gardner

Tractor
FORD4500
DOES ANYONE OWN A SAME 4WD 60HP THEY SOUND LIKE A VERY INTERESTING COMPANY. THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS.

/ SAME TRACTOR #2  
HI!. And WELCOME to TBN. Never heard of Same tractors.

And please, turn off your caps lock. No need to holler:)

/ SAME TRACTOR #3  
I have a 45 horse 4x4 with cab I picked up used. I have put about 150 hours on so far no problems to speak of. I did a full service when I got it and had to fix the a/c. Mine is the orchard tractor seems to be a pretty decent little machine so far. Have had no problems getting parts so far.

/ SAME TRACTOR #4  
stay away from same tractors.they are nothing but big headaches an problems.my buddy an his dad both own same tractors.my buddy has had nothing but probs out of his same,an it has less than 2000hrs on it.the 4wd drive quit working on it,an it keeps blowing fuses.the front rim ctacked.an he could not get a same rim so he had to replace both rims.his dad told me was going to run his same till it blew up,because theres no trade or sale value to them at all.his dad bought a 7040 4x4 w/fel last year.that way he dont have to depend on the same.

/ SAME TRACTOR #5  
I totally DISAGREE with Bigbull... :confused:

I know lots of people who have owned and operated Same tractors with no major problems. The Same brand has been popular in Europe for years, especially amongst stock farmers as they are generally cheaper to buy than their green, blue or red counterparts! Likewise spare parts and dealer servicing is normally much cheaper than (for example) a John Deere.

Today Same is part of the Deutz-Fahr group - another highly respected tractor manufacturer here in Europe.

For a front Rim to crack (as happend to Bigbull's friend, there must have been some real bad impact - logic will tell you that wheel rims don't just crack for no reason... Also the trade in / 2nd hand value here is Europe is actually pretty good for Same's - definatly no worse than New Holland or Massey. :)

Take a look at the Same website for more info... http://www.same-tractors.com/en-EN/Home-en.html

/ SAME TRACTOR #6  
I have to agree. We had a Tiger Six 105 (105 hp) in the mid 80's that was fantastic. It was our first 4wd tractor. No problems whatsoever. In fact, I really liked that tractor a lot.

/ SAME TRACTOR #7  
I had a SAME ANTERES 110 for a while which i hated but just for its characteristics . Reliability was fine , Ideal stock / hay tractors .

untitled.jpg

/ SAME TRACTOR #8  
i would love to know what is the differents between a 110 and 130 antares i need to buy a 130 hp tractor and i do not know what to buy