CAT Challenger tractors?

/ CAT Challenger tractors? #1  

oldcrusty

OK as if looking at green, orange, blue, purple, chartruse (sp?) weren't enough. I see that Catepillar now has a line of tractors called Challenger (MT400 series). I don't see much here about them. I believe hey have been in the market about a year. Does anyone know where to get some info about them or does anyone have any knowledge about them?

Thanks
Oldcrusty

/ CAT Challenger tractors? #2  
I guess you are thinking of the MT 200 series. You should be able to track them down at:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.challenger.agcocorp.com/>MT 200 Series</A>

Kevin

/ CAT Challenger tractors? #3  
Hey Oldcrusty,

As with the rest of the Agco CUTs they are made by Iseki. If you do not like Cat yellow,you can choose Agco orange or Massey red.

/ CAT Challenger tractors? #4  
I have seen them at quite a few shows, but never actually got to operate one .........yet /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
They do look good though.

Jerry

/ CAT Challenger tractors?
By the way, What does the acronym CUT mean? I've seen it a bunch but haven't been able to figure it out yet

Thanks
Oldcrusty

/ CAT Challenger tractors? #6  
CUT I think is Compact Utility Tractor

murph

/ CAT Challenger tractors?
Thanks, I new it had to be something so simple!!!

Oh Garsh /:eek:

Oldcrusty

/ CAT Challenger tractors? #8  
Challenger

Last edited:
   / CAT Challenger tractors? #9  
Challenger even comes bigger than this model. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Last edited:
   / CAT Challenger tractors? #10  
Go to agcocorp.com, north america and click on the challenger logo in the middle of the page then choose north america again and you will get product info and a dealer locator. Aside from the big track machines that started the Challenger line from CAT all the rest are AGCO products. If you do a search in the TBN site on "Challenger" there was a post from someone who quite a bit about the make up of these units and what the marketing strategy is.